[Forty-One]

|Chapter 41|
🤍🥗

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵é
𝖢𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇, 𝗋𝖺𝗋𝖾, 𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗑𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼

I've been waiting an hour and a half longer than I expected but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because I know he's trying

Finally, the front door opens and he jogs into the living room looking around. When his eyes land on me he rushes and embrace me.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I really tried to be quick but my clients were being a bit difficult."

"It's fine," I say not looking at him because I'm a little annoyed. Just a little.

He kisses me repeatedly and say, "I know it's not fine. Did you eat already?"

"Nope, I was waiting for you."

He sighs and his face is full of regret. "Why did you wait love? Are you hungry?"

"Because I wanted us to spend time together and just chat. Like a date," I tell him sadly.

He sets me down, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll go change quickly and we will do just that," with that he runs up the stairs.

Although I'm annoyed he came later than expected, I'm really happy he tried because if he didn't, I would be pissed.

I carry the food outside and place it on the table near the pool. Then I go back to grab the plates and our drinks. I pour myself a glass of orange juice and I pour him a glass of homemade lemonade.

When I'm done, I look over at the dining table and notice there's a grocery bag. I guess he just brought that in with him. Me being nosey, I look inside and there's two huge bags of takis and a family sized bag of m&m's. I immediately squeal in excitement.

I feel him snake his arms around my waist and ask, "You like?"

I drop everything and turn around grabbing his handsome face. I kiss him sweetly and I feel a smile forming on his lips.

"I'm guessing you do like it."

"You are so adorable," I caress his cheek.

"I think you mean sexy."

I observe his outfit for a good minute. He's wearing black sweatpants and a plain black shirt. I bite my lips and say, "Sexy indeed."