[Seventy-Eight]

|Chapter 78|
🤍⚡️

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗸
𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗆𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽

"Welcome to America!" I greet Dana, Leona, and Elvira as they exit down the stairs of the plane

"Lara!" Leona rushes towards me.

"Sweetheart, I said no running," Dana scolds her.

"Sorry, mama," she apologizes. I miss Elara a lot."

"I miss u too," I squeeze her tightly and place a little kiss on her cheek. "I bought a gift for you but we'll have to wait until we get to the house."

"Ooo, I can't wait," she claps her small hands together.

Dana and Elvira finally arrive at where we are standing and Dana grins widely. Embracing me tightly she says, "Hi hunny! You look great."

"Thank you. I feel great," I respond.

Elvira rolls her eyes and smiles. I pull her into a long hug and she groans. "Too much touching."

"I'm only touching you because I miss you a lot," I pull away, smiling. "I'm guessing Carson and Mr. Moldovan are arriving a bit late?"

"Yeah, hopefully they'll be here by tonight."

"Alright, let's get you all to the house."

"I call shotgun!" Elvira races to the passenger seat.

"I want to sit with you, mama," Leona drags Dana to the backseat.

Once the nice gentleman loads their bags, we pull off. "Did you cook anything? I'm hungry," Elvira complains.

"No, I didn't because I did not have the time. But, I do have leftovers from yesterday's dinner."

"That's ok with me, she shrugs."

"I know Emmy is at work but will he be home soon?"  Leona questions.

"Yes, I asked him to be home for when you guys arrive but he's dealing with a lot right now." Unfortunately, Seb got himself in some legal mess that has to be handled before it progresses.

Dana sighs, "My son is always busy."

"He sure is," I agree.