[Eighty-Four]

|Chapter 84|
🤍🫰🏽

𝗔𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗽𝘀𝘆
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝗔𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗽𝘀𝘆𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

"Hey, baby," I sigh.

"Tired?" he kisses my forehead and embraces me.

"Yes, but no. I just want to relax."

"Go ahead and chat with them and I'll finish these dishes."

"I'd rather watch you clean," I move to the other side of the counter and sit on a stool. "Do you know how long Luci will be gone?"

"Yeah, for two and a half months and he can't enter America at all until he's completely done with his assignment."

I gasp, covering my mouth. "I would be pissed too."

"Yeah, but it's his job, Elara."

"Yeah, ok. Just don't ever try to use that excuse on me," I look him up and down.

"I know better than that, love."

"Do you have any trips coming up by the way?"

"Yes, I do. It's in one month."

"For how long?" I question.

"About 3 weeks." Three weeks!? Is he dumb?

"You and Luci are funny," I giggle sarcastically as I stand up. "We'll talk later," I tell him as I leave to go to the living room.

"Elara," he calls my name.

"Yes, Seb?"

"Meet me in our bedroom."

I nod my head and give him a small smile because I know he doesn't want to see me upset. I head up to our room while everyone else is chatting and after five minutes he strolls in.

He comes over to the bed where I'm sitting and places a kiss on my lips. "Later is now, so let's talk."

"You're not leaving me for three weeks," I say, folding my arms.

He smirks, "Why not?"

"Baby, now is not the time," I bite my lips innocently. "I refuse to live a month without you."