[Forty-Six]

|Chapter 46|
🤍💋

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗸
𝖴𝗇𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒,
𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗸𝖴𝗇𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

I take my seat across from Emilian and Eliza is sitting next to me, with Lucian across from her. Mads is sitting on the other side of Eliza with Jonathan across from her and Liam is next to Jonathan with Zara beside him.

"Lara are you ok?" Eliza asks so that only I can hear.

"Not really but it's fine," I try to reassure her but she just takes my hands and holds them.

"You can't fool me," she smiles. "You look amazing in this dress though."

"Thank you, sis, you look good too."

She sticks her tongue out and begins to dance in her seat, "Only the best for my man

She sticks her tongue out and begins to dance in her seat, "Only the best for my man."

"Shut up," I giggle.

Emilian is chatting with Lucian and their conversation looks very serious. They are visibly trying not to make eye contact with Liam, who's whispering into Zara's ear. She's smiling but not saying anything back.

Liza is speaking to Mads and Jonathan whiles I'm just looking through the menu.

"I'm going to call someone to take your orders and we'll be in my office," Emilian says, standing up and signaling me to follow him.

I follow him to pass the kitchen where he stops to ask, "Can I get a waitress in the secluded area?"

"Yes sir, I'm on it," one of the guys says and immediately leaves the kitchen.