[Seventy-Three]

|Chapter 73|
🤍🍂

𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗲
𝖳𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽

Since I've been home, I've taken two much-needed baths, vigorously brushed my teeth twice, slept for a few hours, and had a 5-course meal

At the moment, I'm chilling with Elvira, Eliza, and Mads. Lorenzo had to leave earlier because Elvira kicked him out. Dramaaa.

They all thankfully understand that I do not want to talk about anything right now, so they avoid the topic at all costs.

I'm slowly sipping on my sweat-iced tea as we all chat. "You did not have to make him leave," I tell Elvira.

"He knows I need space, so it's fine. I just messaged him and let him know that I'm ok," she replies.

"So, I have two friends that are engaged, my sister is probably next, and I'm just waiting patiently."

"You have to hint it at him, Lara."

"I want to, but I don't want it to feel like I'm rushing him to do it. I know it's only been a short period since we've started dating and I don't want to scare him."

"Hun, if you know that's the man you want to spend the rest of your life with, then you shouldn't have to worry," Mads says. "I think you'll be fine."

"Yeah, I agree. I promise if a man is hesitant to propose to me after we confess our love, live together, and basically everything together, I'm gone," Elvira speaks seriously.

"Says the one who refuses to wear her wedding ring," I mumble.

We all laugh.

She throws pillows at us and says, "Stop!"

"We're sorry," I smile.

"Back to your relationship, not mine."

"Fine," I roll my eyes. "I know Seb isn't going to wait more than a year, so maybe he's waiting on me."

"Yeah, I think so too," Eliza agrees.

"Hi ladies," I hear from behind me and I stand up immediately to rush into my man's arm. I miss him so much.

He hisses and I step back. "What? Are you hurt?"

"Kinda."