[Eighty-Seven]

|Chapter 87|
🤍🌹

𝖨𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌
𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗌
𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌
𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌.
𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎.
𝖮𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

"Are you ok?" Emilian asks looking down at me, with his arms around me

"Yes, baby, I'm fine."

"I'm just making sure, love," he kisses my cheek. "Are you ready for five more hours of fun?"

"I'd rather be at the villa alone with you, but I could do about three more hours of this max," I tell him honestly.

"At the villa alone you say?" he smirks.

I giggle, "I meant relaxing," I roll my eyes. "But we'll see about anything else."

"Here's a heads-up, you're probably not going to sleep until around 6 a.m," he whispers lowly.

I ignore him and say, "I'm going to change so we go to the reception."

"No objections? Good."

I blush and tell him, "Go away Emilian."

"Why do you have to change again?"

"Because I don't want to stain my wedding dress and this dress will be more comfortable. They're both cute though."

"Cute is an understatement. Lips."

"I want to get out of my dress first, lovey" I fold my arms.

"I don't care." He leans down to my height, smirking.

"Stop," I whine. "You're making me all flustered and mushy."

"Am I not supposed to do that as your husband? The sexiest smile appears on his face, which I rarely see. He does smiles a lot but never like this.

"I'll be back," I say, fighting the urge to jump this man.

"Alright, hurry up before Eliza comes looking for us."

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

As we walk into the reception, everyone cheers us on until we arrive at our beautifully decorated table.