[Twenty-Two]

|Chapter 22|
🤍🙂

𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮
𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝖽

This morning I wanted to confront Emilian about yesterday but I decided to wait until after work hours are over

I'm finally done with a day's work and I can honestly eat anything. I almost forget to talk to him until I see him entering his office.

I walk up to his large office door, turn the knob and it's surprisingly locked. He never locks it unless I'm in there with him. I knock on the door and say, "Mr. Moldovan, can I speak to you for a second?"

"Not right now Miss Suave. I'm busy," I hear him say. Oh really?

"Ok Sir, I'll see you tomorrow." I wanted to burst into the office to see what he was doing but this is the workplace and I have to remain professional.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

I'm relaxing on my couch, eating a nice home-cooked meal, and watching iCarly. I made shrimp stir fry with vegetable fried rice and it's very tasty.

Unexpectedly, there's a knock on my apartment door and I place my bowl down to see who is on the other side of the door. Looking through the peep hole, I see who's standing outside and I resist the urge to roll my eyes. I cannot do this right now.

I open the door he begins with, "Hey love." He steps in, and kisses my forehead. "Sorry about earlier, I had to deal with something."

"Um, ok. Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?"

I want to know what's going on so I'll just ask, "So, yesterday when I came downstairs for you to take me home, what were you doing?" I fold my arms

He sighs like he instantly knows what I mean and pulls me towards him, "I promise you it's nothing like that, baby," he caresses my cheek.

"Look at me love." I tilt my head up to look him in the eye. "Do you trust me?" He's too close now, I can't think straight ugh. I bite my lips and nod my head.

He continues "I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I know but it's just that we never hide anything from each other so, I just automatically thought negatively."

"I'm kind of hurt that you would think of me like that because I trust you with my whole heart, but I am sorry I made you feel that way," he says sincerely. Now I feel bad.