[Fourteen]

|Chapter 14|
🤍🤞🏽

𝗜𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝖨𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾; 𝗂𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

𝗜𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝖨𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾; 𝗂𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

For some reason, TikTok has become a part of my daily routine. I'm constantly scrolling on the for you page which mostly consists of adorable babies, food, and pets. I learn dances and everything but, I don't post anything though.

Since we leave tomorrow, he decided we should do no work today and just chill because when we get back, work will be hell.

I see a notification pop up, indicating that Sara is face timing me, "Heyyyy what ya doin."

"I was just scrolling on TikTok and I'm watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. But guess what?"

"What? You're buying me a car?"

I straight face her, "Girl you know that's not happening."

"Ugh your so rude. Remind me never to buy you a car or give you a ride anywhere."

"Girl, my man could buy me a car," I say flipping my hair.

"What man?" she asks excitedly.

Suddenly my door opens, and I tell Sara, "hold on for a second," and I mute her.

"Hey, Seb what's up?"

"I just wanted to lay with you and cuddle for a while. Is that ok with you?" he asks sincerely.

"Yeah, come here," I pat the bed beside me. As soon as he sits down, I pull him by his chin and kiss him deeply, and say "thank you for asking baby."

I turn, facing my back to him and he pulls my body into him. I then unmute myself, "Ok I'm back."

"Girl, why am I looking at your ceiling?"

"Because I don't feel like holding my phone," I say truthfully. "But anyways let me get back to what I was telling you. I'm coming back tomorrow and we are going to the club as soon as we meet up."

Emilian pinches my butt, and whispers to me in low voice, "Don't play with me," then he places small kisses on my neck. I try to push him away but he doesn't budge.

"Sis, you don't even drink," Sara exclaims.

"I know girl, I'm just playing obviously."

"So back to what you were saying about your so-called man. I hope you don't think I didn't realize how you skipped over that," she says skeptically.