[Twenty-Four]

|Chapter 24|
🤍📦

𝗪𝗮𝗯𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗯𝗶
𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌
𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗍

𝗪𝗮𝗯𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗯𝗶𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗍

Last night I tried to cuddle with Seb but he moved away from me and went downstairs so he's most likely sleeping on the couch.

I use the toilet, brush my teeth, and wash my face then put on one of his shirts but I don't bother to put on shorts. I walk downstairs to find him sitting on the couch and typing on his laptop.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning," he says briefly.

I sigh lifting his laptop and placing it on the coffee table. I straddle his lap and lift his chin so he's forced to look at me.

"Baby, please tell me why you're upset." I rub my hand up and down his arms.

"I'm fine Elara."

"Seb I know that you're definitely not fine, so please talk to me. You're not even touching me, and your hands are always roaming around my body." I cross my arms and continue, "And what happened to Love. You never call me by my name."

"You're right I'm just overreacting. Let's just forget about it."

"Baby we are going to talk about this because I don't want to make you feel like this again. You completely shut me down last night and I did not like it," I tell him softly.

He sighs, "Would you rather a younger man?"

I smile at him softly, "No, baby. You are not that old to me and besides, I love older men, hence why I love you. And I don't want anyone else but you, so let's shut down those doubts right now." I embrace him and whisper, "I love you."

He squeezes my butt cheeks and mumbles, "I love you too, baby."

We remain on the couch snuggling for a bit until I pull away. "Are we good now?"

"Yes, love. Now go put on some clothes I don't need any distractions," he says as I stand.

I giggle at his remark, "I will."

I hand him his laptop and head back upstairs to shower and get some work done.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣