[Fifty-One]

|Chapter 51|
🤍💡

𝗔𝗴𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗹𝘁
𝖴𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋

When we arrive, he parks in front of the cafe and I notice the building is empty

When we arrive, he parks in front of the cafe and I notice the building is empty. Then as he opens my door and I step out of the car, I realize the whole street is also empty.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"I don't know but I don't have a good feeling, so I want you to stay close to me."

"Ok," I grab his hand.

Entering the cafe, the only sound that can be heard are the bells. She's sitting in the far corner staring at us with crazy eyes. I can tell she's trying to look intimidating but it is not working.

"It's not too late to leave," Seb whispers.

I roll my eyes, "We'll be fine."

"Well, hello there," she says standing up holding her hand out. She's wearing a pink-colored top and a pink and purple tye-dye skirt. Ignoring her, I sit beside Emilian.

"Ok then, straight to the point I guess

"Ok then, straight to the point I guess."

"What do you want?" I ask.

She looks at me confused, "Don't you miss me? You haven't spoken to me in a long time. I have been messaging you for weeks."

"What are you on right now?"

She gasps loudly, "Why would you assume such things." She sniffs, rubbing her nose.

"Why the hell am I here Sara?"

"How are you guys still together? I thought you would break up with her after a few weeks. I guess not."

"And why would I do that?" he asks.