[Seventy-Four]

|Chapter 74|
🤍🔆

𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝖠 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒

"Seb, I promise that if you touch that food, I'm going to chop your fingers off," I point a sharp knife at him

"I won't I promise," he backs up immediately, holding his hands up. "Even though I made it," he mumbles.

"Hey! I could've done it on my new expensive grill," I tell him as I grab plates. Although, I'd rather see him outside grilling shirtless.

He took off his shirt earlier because he began to sweat through it and now his bruised and tattooed torso is on full display.

He stands behind me and pulls me against him as I try to put our burgers together. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" he asks.

"Nope."

"Lips."

"So impatient," I roll my eyes playfully and turn around to meet his bare chest.

"Stop being so irresistible and maybe I'll be less impatient."

"Sorry, I can't," I grin. "You're stuck with me," I stick my tongue out.

"Damn right I am," he looks into my eyes, leaning down to my lips, but suddenly his phone rings.

"Answer that, baby," I tell him.

He sighs and kisses me on the cheek. "Fine," he responds and goes to grab his phone from the couch.

"Cheer up, lovey," I tell him.

"Hi mom," he says in a frustrating tone.

"Can you at least sound like you love your mother?" I ask him nicely.

He smiles sarcastically and changes his tone, "Yes mom, Elara is fine. We're actually preparing dinner right now." He walks back over to me and puts the phone to my ear.

"Hi Dana, I'm sorry we didn't get to speak to you before we left. I just really needed to come home."

"Stop, Elara. I know everything and I don't want to hear any apologies. You've been through so much this past month and you deserve to be in the comfort of your home. If you need anyone to talk or vent to, just know that I'm always available."

"Thank you, Dana, I'll keep that in mind."

"Also, if Emilian isn't behaving right just give me a ca-."