[Fifty-Eight]

|Chapter 58|
🤍🍳

𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲
𝖠𝗇 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗎𝗑𝗎𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾

𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝖠𝗇 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗎𝗑𝗎𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾

"Good morning Loana," I say, pulling her into a hug.

"You're squeezing me, Lara," she giggles. "Where's Emmy?"

"I'm sorry, sweetie. He went to make a quick trip to the shop. He'll be back soon."

"Kk. You look really pretty today."

"Thank you! So do you, hun. Do you want breakfast?"

"Yes please, I'm starving," she exaggerates while rubbing her belly.

"What do you normally eat?" I ask to make sure I don't give her anything she might not like.

"An omelette, ham, and toast with strawberry jam."

"Yum! We have everything but the ham."

"That's ok, I don't like ham that much. Just an omelette is good. May I watch tv?"

"Mhm. The remote on the couch." I open the fridge and spot Emilian's bacon. "Would you like bacon?"

"Bacon?"

"Yeah. You know fried pork?"

"My mom never used the word bacon but I think that's what it's called. Emmy will tell you," she averts her attention to the tv. "I wanna watch cartoons."

"Sure, which one?" I have my firestick connected to the tv so hopefully, she watches something that's on either Netflix or Disney+.

"Um, I'm not sure. I don't watch cartoons often."

My eyes widen, "Oh, ok. Don't worry, you can watch as many as you want, starting with this one." I select Peppa Pig and she snuggles into a pillow smiling and twirling her ponytail.

"Thanks, Lara."

"No problem! What's your favorite flavor of juice?" I ask so she can have it with her breakfast.

"Um," she thinks for a few seconds. "Peach juice."

I gasp, "Really? Sadly, we only have a little orange juice and some apple juice."

"That's okay. I can drink apple juice."

"Are you allergic to anything?"