[Thirty-Four]

|Chapter 34|
🤍🌴

𝗨𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼
𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲. "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱."

It's our second day here and I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday

It's our second day here and I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday. I'm thinking of taking a dip in the pool so, I am wearing a plain black two-piece bikini. "Liza I'm going to the pool. Are you coming?"

"Yeah just let me get dressed," she goes to her room

I begin to walk towards the kitchen to grab a snack but, there's a knock on the door. I furrow my eyebrows and shout to Eliza, "Liza did you order room service?"

"Um, yeah I think I asked for more towels."

"Alright," I move to the front door and open it, "Good Morn-," I see Emilian looking down at me with a sad smile. I won't lie, he looks good.

I didn't realize I missed him as much as I do right now. The more I stand here, the more I'm tempted to just jump into his arms.

He steps towards me placing his large hands on my waist and he pulls me close to him. No, no, no. "I miss this." Me too.

I say nothing and he throws his head back letting out a deep breath. "Baby I know I messed up but, please talk to me."

I look away and ask, "Do you have swim trunks?"

"Yeah," the corner of his lips tilts up.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face before I kick you out." He immediately puts on a straight face. "I'm going to the pool. If you want to talk then join me."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes," he replies. I nod my head and walk off saying, "Remove your eyes from my body."

"My bad," and the door shuts. Pulling out my phone, I text Liza.