[Sixty-Four]

|Chapter 64|
🤍🥢

𝗥𝗮𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘃𝗮𝗱𝗮
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

𝗥𝗮𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘃𝗮𝗱𝗮𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

Two hours later, he is still in the meeting and I'm hungry. I already watched a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy on his laptop, but now I'm bored. I'll just message him.

══════════════════

Me: Baby, how much longer will you be in there?

Seb💕: I'm not sure. Do you need me for something?

Me: No, I'm just hungry and bored.

Seb💕: Come in here and I'll get you proper food in a bit.

Me: Which door is it?

Seb💕: Give me a second.

══════════════════

A few minutes later, the door opens and he says, "Follow me, love, I'll order food for you. Look for the contact 'Delivery' on my phone and ask for exactly what you want," he hands me his phone and interlocks his fingers with mine.

"Kk, where do you want me to sit?"

"In my seat."

He opens the door and everyone is busy doing their own thing and seems to be in a hurry.

"I hope someone found answers because I have no problem handing this situation over to Lucian," Seb speaks over them. "Also, this is my wife, Elara. You must give her the same amount of respect as me because we are equals. And I don't feel like killing anyone today so, please keep your eyes on me or your work."

"Understood, Sir," everyone answers.

I sit in the seat at the head of the table and begin thinking of what I want. I kinda want Korean food but I'm not sure how authentic it would be.

I'll order it anyway but he needs to hurry the hell up with this meeting. Everyone looks stressed and the talking gets progressively louder.

"Okay, okay! Enough!" Seb shouts impatiently. "I value every single one of my workers' lives but the urge I have to kill every one of you right now succeeds that.

Please locate the materials that I paid millions of dollars for before the day is out and with proof. Also, I need a list of those who missed work for any amount of days in the last few weeks. Now please get the hell out of my face."