[Twenty-Three]

|Chapter 23|
🤍📸

Entering the building, I am met by stares coming from every direction

Entering the building, I am met by stares coming from every direction. I then look straight ahead to see Isa signaling me over. I quickly walk towards her and ask, "What's going on?"

She shows me her phone and my jaw drops. It's a photo of when I was hugging Seb outside of the mall and he didn't hug back. His face had no emotion which kind of makes me sad, but we've overcome that. "Isa, who sent you this?"

"Elara it wasn't just sent to me. It was sent to the entire office from this email. It might've been sent to you too. I hope whatever it is, you guys can fix it quickly because this isn't good," she says sincerely.

I am internally freaking out. "You're right, thanks, Isa and could you please try to keep anyone from the top floor as long as possible?" I plead.

She smiles and nods her head, "I'll try."

I rush to the top floor avoiding eye contact with anyone and enter his office to see him working casually. I guess he hadn't seen the photo as yet.

I lock the door silently and immediately show him the photo. He furrows his eyebrows. "Baby, where did you get this?"

"I don't know Seb. Someone is sending this around and everyone stared at me as I walked in. It was humiliating, Seb." Tears threaten to leave my eyes but they finally flow out when he embraces me.

"Baby, it's going to be ok. We will fix this ok?"

"How Seb? How!? Every employee now knows about our relationship, and what's even worse is that the picture is making it look like I'm a desperate girl that craves your attention."

He gently lifts my chin, "Elara, look at me." I look into his eyes and he continues, "I understand that you wanted a private relationship, which I respect but, right now we need to focus on who did this and why. And I think we should announce our relationship so, that they know that I genuinely love you and that I'm the desperate one," he smiles.

I giggle, "Ok, maybe you're right."

"Now, you stay here and take a minute, whiles I sort everything downstairs."

He sets me into his chair and exits his office. I have no idea how we will handle this without causing any complications.

He strolls back in 5 minutes later with a smirk on his face, "Well, that was quick. What did you do?"

"Don't worry," he signals me to come to him. I walk up to him not looking at his face and he tilts my head up by placing a finger under my chin, "Baby, I can see that you don't want to be here so, we will work from home until this is sorted. Plus, I just want to cuddle you, kiss you, and make you feel better."