[Sixty-Nine]

|Chapter 69|
🤍✌🏽

𝗩𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝖭𝖺𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝗩𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘆𝖭𝖺𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

1 week later

"What?" I ask, smiling. I'm getting into bed and he's lying down staring at me.

He just smirks and doesn't respond so I ask again, "What, baby?" He's making me feel shy from the way he's looking at me.

I look away and grab my phone because he's being annoying.

"Come here, woman," he grabs me and places me on top of him.

I lean down to his lips and giggle, "You're so annoying."

"You're quiet today," I say, cupping his face. "Is there something we need to talk about?"

"Yes, but not now," his hands move to my butt and he moves me further down his body so he could sit up.

"Why not now?"

"It's going to ruin the mood."

"Sounds serious, Seb. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it now?"

"I'm sure."

"Alright," I tell him and peck his lips. "Where's your phone?"

"In the nightstand, why?"

"Off?"

"Mhm."

"Good," I place mine on the nightstand as well.

"What are you up to?" he asks suspiciously.

"Well, we've been arguing quite a bit recently and we've both been busy so, I thought we could catch up and understand where each other's heads are at. No phones, no distractions. Just us."

"I like that."

"I'll start then. I've thought about, but ultimately decided not to do something because it would be selfish of me."

"Go on."

"After our initial argument, I still thought a lot about leaving to New York and not telling you but I realized that wouldn't be very wise, considering the current situation and the stress you're under."

"What happened between us that sparked that thought?"

I bite my lip, "I just felt that time apart would be healthier for us."