[Fifty-Four]

|Chapter 54|
🤍👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝖠 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁𝖠 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

"They're going to love you baby don't worry."

"Of course you would say that," I glare at him. He wouldn't tell me anything about them because it might make me even more nervous. He said he wants me to form my own opinion of them.

"I'll be with you the whole time if that makes you feel better," he hugs me from behind.

"Does my outfit look ok? Should I change?" I'm just wearing a simple, red off-the-shoulder dress because I don't want to overdo it.

"You look amazing baby," he tells me placing his hands on my waist.

"Okay good," I turn to him.

"Do you want lunch?" He pulls out his wallet and gives it to me. "Take how much money you want. I need you to keep some on you."

"Seb, I don't know how this currency works."

"Take 20,000. That should be enough for this week," he tells me as he combs his hair.

I open his wallet and there is a stack of cash in here. "Why do you have so much money on you anyway?"

"Emergencies and mostly for when you need something."

"What's this paper?" I look behind his cards.

"It's nothing interesting," he says, trying to take the wallet. I quickly pull it out, looking at it and his face turns red.

It's a selfie of us from when we were in Bora Bora. "Awwww baby," I say wrapping my arms around his torso and looking up at him. His eyes are focused behind me. "Baby, look at me," I smile.