[Ten]

|Chapter 10|
🤍👀

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗼𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝖤𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇

I open the bedroom door to see Emilian looking down at me but, he immediately covers his eyes and groans

I open the bedroom door to see Emilian looking down at me but, he immediately covers his eyes and groans. "Can you put something on?"

I realize I'm still in my underwear and I internally scold myself for not noticing, "Oh um yeah, give me a second," I close the door. This is embarrassing.

I quickly grab an oversized hoodie and walk back over to the door to open it. "Why are you here?"

"Can we talk? Please? You said you wanted to talk earlier but, now I realize I need the talk more than you. So, can I come in?" he asks.

"Sure, but make it quick."

He walks over to my bed and sits on the edge looking up at me. I stand about a foot away from him and cross my arms.

"Can you come closer," he pleads and extends his arm for me to take.

I roll my eyes and take his hand for him to pull me closer. Then he speaks.

"I was upset about something you said but, now that I think about it, you were right. I'm very sorry Elara. I've pissed you off twice in one day and it was completely unintentional."

"That's it? Are you not going to tell me what I said to piss you off? ," I say crossing my arms again.

I watch as he stands up and looks into my eyes. Hesitantly, he says, "I like you."

I raise my eyebrows, "You say what now?"

"Elara, I like you. A lot. And when you said the only relationship we will ever have is boss and assistant is when truly reality hit me. I did not want to hear it, and I still don't." I stand their shock then he takes my hand.

"Can you say something?" he adds.

The words come out of my mouth faster than I can think, "I don't know what to say right now." But I do know. I want to say "I like you too, omg marry me," but, one of us has to see the truth. I'm his assistant and he's my freakin boss.

It wouldn't really work especially with how big his company is. Who wants to be known as the girl sleeping with her boss. And I know they will automatically assume I just want his money. That's what they always think.