六 edward

AFTER RUNNING ALMOST EVERYWHERE AND thanks to some strangers help who told her the directions , Yuriko arrived at the house rather exhausted that night . all she wished for after that was to take a hot bath , eat and sleep . but it was the opposite of course . . .

her father and brothers lectured her for a whole hour .

mister Kai was scolding her and about to say much more but seeing his one and only daughter's big teary eyes , especially when her crocodile tears fell , he refrained himself from doing so .

and Yuriko went to sleep with no regrets , in Taji's arms that night .

today however , is a different story . her father went out again to take care of some business . Taji went hanging out with his friends with Samuru tagging along . it is now Yuriko alone with the nanny ─ who minds her own business whilst Yuriko lock herself inside her room .

"okay . . but how about escaping from the window hmm ?" she thought about it for a while . at last , she opens her window while trying to be quiet as possible .

she quickly shut the window and dart away from the house , while the nanny is fast asleep inside . . .

❛❛  I REALLY NEED GPS  ❜❜  YURIKO sigh while looking around at the unfamiliar region

❛❛ I REALLY NEED GPS ❜❜ YURIKO sigh while looking around at the unfamiliar region . maybe fleeing from the house wasn't a good idea but staying there with the nanny drive her mad . she's clueless until she heard the noises of something being crushed .

" . . ."

the sound came to be louder , much to Yuriko's annoyance .

'dont tell me its Taiju or some shit'

she quietly peaks towards where the bluster came from , only to see a kid about her age smashing God knows whose car is that with a metal ─ with his back is facing her direction .

'?? frustrated Kisaki cause he got rejected ?'

a deeper yell startled Yuriko as the man approached the boy with an angry expression . "what the fuck do you think you're doing with my car ?"