𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⨾ happy birthday mikey

"GOOD MORNING , MIKEY~ ARE YOU awake yet ?" Izana smile happily with an excited Emma besides him . "do you remember what day is today ?"Izana question , the smile on his face did not falter a bit . "oi ! what are you guys doing !" Emma yelled towards two certain people .

         "ah ? Keisuke already took a bite ?" Izana raised an eyebrow . Baji who's busy stuffing cake inside his mouth strongly denied it and pointed at Shinichiro who have cream all over his face .

          "Shinichiro did it first !"

         the older Sano let out a laugh as he turned his attention towards his little brother , his soft spot . Emma carry the cake and the three follow suit behind her as they wish the birthday boy simultaneously ─── "happy birthday , Manjiro !"

.

.

.

.

         Mikey jolted up from his dream as he pant breathlessly . he realized that he's laying on someone's laps as fingers brush through his hair . the midnight breeze blow slightly , making the aura near the river even more peaceful than it is already is . the familiar heterochromatical eyes look down at him in concern upon realizing tears are trailing down the delinquent's face , "Mikey ? whats wrong ?"

         his tongue felt like it has been tied together , for he found it hard to form a sentence now . Yuriko grab his head ─ made him sit up straight while grabbing his face towards her way . "are you okay? what did you dream about ?"

        not trying to make her even more worry , Mikey only smile as he interwine their hands together . "dont worry , Yuriko-chan . im fine ."

        Yuriko let out a grunt , "always the same question , always the same lie . . ."

        she reach out for something that she seems to hide behind her and with a big smile , she shove a cake in front of Mikey who's still trying to let everything sink in ─── "happy birthday , Sano Manjiro"

        'her presence is so warm .'

        Mikey's eyesight became even blurry but he just laughed it off and blow off the candles on the cake . "i have something for you ..."

        like the magic pouch on Doraemon's tummy , Yuriko reach out for her own bag and pull out a box , giving it to Mikey who received it with a curious look . "open it up , and if you dont like it just throw on the river over there ."

        when he opened the box , he was quiet surprised by the birthday gift . "so , do you like it ?"

        Mikey eyes trail along the bracelet that has his full name engraved on it . he hum , "it would be even more beautiful if your name is near mine right here , Yuriko-chan ." he smile as he pointed towards a certain empty spot on the bracelet .

        "huh... do it if you wanted to then ."

        "i will."

        after putting the cake aside , he wasted no time crashing himself in Yuriko's arms ─ burrying his face on her shoulder , resulting her shirt to get wet by his tears .

        neither of them say anything after that but what they said , action speaks louder than words ─── Mikey is crying his heart out in the arms of the person he could count on meanwhile Yuriko is comforting him silently .

        her slender fingers brush his blonde locks as her other hand wrap around him , in a way of comforting . "thank you ." Mikey sniff , slowly falling back to sleep . Yuriko answered with a kiss on his forehead , making Mikey eyes shot wide and freshly open .

        Yuriko let out a laugh when Mikey burried his face even deeper on her shoulder . both of them stay like that for who knows how long , but neither of them complaint . for Mikey , that dream felt surreal ─── the voice and face of his big brother ... yet he cant figure out who is that orchid eyes boy inside his dream .

♥︎ . HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANO MANJIRO . ♥︎