三十一 where did it all goes wrong ?

TW ; sewerslide , drugs , prostituition

TW ; sewerslide , drugs , prostituition ..

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 pouring out from his eyes . Naoto who is sadden by how the events had turned out too , is feeling miserable inside . it feels like the more things Takemichi changed the past , the more problems in the future will have .

          “LETS JUST GIVE UP NAOTO ! ! I CANT CHANGE A GODDAMN THING !” hearing the desperate cry of the now grown up man , Naoto quickly embrace him although how he feel at the moment is no different . “you’re not totally helpless ! ! in the first timeline i knew the Tokyo Manji gang didnt have Ryuguji Ken . it didnt have Matsuno Chifuyu or Hanemiya Kazutora or Baji Keisuke . . . and especially ‘Yuriko’. if you’re wondering , YES , i still remember her . .”

          “none of them were there . the one who wove their influence reality WAS YOU .” looking at him eyes to eyes , Naoto yell out something that awaken and bring back the ungiving Takemichi . “CHANGE OUR TERRIBLE WORLD FOR THE BETTER , TAKEMICHI-KUN !”

         after the situation had calm down and Takemichi finally let the current situation sink in , both of them once again sit on the chairs quietly

         after the situation had calm down and Takemichi finally let the current situation sink in , both of them once again sit on the chairs quietly . “Naoto , when i timeleaped this time i became Toman’s First Division Captain . i got one step closer to be the top of Toman and then i thought things would be a little bit better in the present . but , turns out . . .”

           and he say the most painful thing he ever HAVE to be responsible about . “Hina still got killed . even worse , im the one who did it .”

          Naoto then voice up his opinion and theory about how Kisaki is no doubt obsessed with Takemichi and Hina . “Takemichi-kun . . i have one more thing to show you .”

            “huh ? about what ?”

           Naoto open a file and take out all two pictures and somewhat few documents papers on the table for the time leaper to see himself . “look . .”