十八 the start of yuriko's fanbase

MIKEY AND DRAKENWELL MORE like Mikey is the one who drags the annoyed Yuriko along with them . “Mikey , let her go . she must be busy .”

“busy doing what ? lying on her bed all day ?”

“sheesh don’t have to point that out.”

after being dragged around for five minutes straight , Mikey finally stop and call out for his friends . “oii right here !~”

“huh ?” Yuriko's eyes widen as the two boys started to approach them . ‘oh my Wakui !’

“a girl ?” Mitsuya ask . Keisuke observe her when something suddenly click inside his *not so smart* brain . but before he could say anything-

“yep ! her name is Yuriko .”  Mikey reply , leaving Mitsuya and Baji in shock .

“Y-Yuriko ? as in .. YURIKO ?!”

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows in confusion , “how did you two know her ?”

he didn't like how everyone already knew the said girl .

“we’ve met before.” both Mitsuya and Keisuke answer at the same time , making them look at each other .

“how and why ? why i didn’t know about this ?”

ignoring him , Keisuke and Mitsuya approach Yuriko who silently stand beside Draken . ‘her eyes is still the same ... but they are a bit sad'

“Yuriko ?” Keisuke called her name , that everything is real .

“im surprised you two still remember me . good to see you two again , Mitsuya and Edward .” she smiled. Keisuke grin , “man i thought i won't see you again !”

“Draken didn't even inform me about him meeting you again.” Mitsuya glare at the taller male , to which Draken just roll his eyes in response . “i told you yesterday .”

“you only told me that 'you met the weird but kinda cool girl again' .” feeling offended , Yuriko smack Draken’s head . “the weird what ? !”

he look elsewhere while scratching the stinging spot .

“you guys forget about me” Mikey said while tugging on Yuriko’s sleeve .

“whatever . let’s get some food cause im hungry.” Draken started to walk away and Yuriko follow behind with Mikey who is still holding onto her arm like a child .

“where to ?” Mitsuya ask .

“to get dorayaki !” “peyoung yakisoba !” both Mikey and Keisuke yell . Mitsuya scratched his head for he already knew what will happen next .

“haa ? i said it first so we’re going to get dorayaki .”

 “go eat that shitty dorayaki yourself . hey Yuriko– let’s get some peyoung yakisoba again .”