四十二 dear serotonin givers ,

𝗬𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗢 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 group of people in front of her . this wasnt the first thing she wanted to wake up to in the morning but there stand South , smiling at her as he step closer . “how are you , Yuriko ?”

          she despises this the most . she hate it when South ask for the answer ─── to join Rokuhara Tandai or not .

         the gang members stay on their motorcycles , a little bit further from where South is standing . while their ‘King’ waited patiently for his cousin’s answer . “i stand with the same answer just like last time . NO.”

          he hum , a bit amused by her boldness . “if that so . . .”

         “then i’ll destroy everything that held you back from joining Rokuhara Tandai so that you wont feel trouble anymore . how’s that sound , cousin ?” he grin while extending his arms out . Yuriko kiss her teeth , saying profanities under her breath . “go away , bitch . it’s too early for this shit .”

          South begin to laugh , but turn his heels around anyways and begin to walk toward his own motorcycle . “well then , i see you next time .”

          “by the way , January 1st was your 17th birthday right ? happy belated birthday , Yuriko .”

        when the whole crew of bastards disappear from her sight , she bang the door shut . her slender fingers run through her messy hair , sighing ─── “there’s so much more than i can carry .”

         “THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR OF ALL MEMBERS OF THE TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL BEGIN NOW !!”

          Draken and Mikey inform Toman of the conflict with Taiju and the Black Dragons , through the testimony of three people . “three people here will discuss this matter with everyone . THE FIRST PERSON , HAKKAI SHIBA TO THE FRONT !”