十二 17 .

YURIKO IS NOW ATTENDING ELEMENTARY school meanwhile Samuru is a Junior High Schooler . Taji is often with Shin these days and his little siblings knew that it have to be something about the Black Dragons . Samuru wished to tag along but Taji always give excuses .

after her unexpected encounters with some of the characters last year , she hasn’t met any of them anymore other than Shinichiro .

perhaps in the future .

but a month ago , she met with Kokonoi ── well more like , she only walked past him while he's talking with Inui .

can’t believe both of them are one and two years younger than her .

ignoring the thought that pile her mind , Yuriko concentrate on the educator in front . ‘Taji said he will fetch me from school again today . . .

❝WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS , SHINICHIRO❞

WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS , SHINICHIRO

“i know , Ta-chan . but it seems like that gang from Kyoto still want you on their side , they wanted to have you so that you can rival me . as if someone in Black Dragon ratted to watch you crumble . .”

“leave this matter as it is”

"without us properly meeting them ?"

"i see no reason to meet them , and Benkei said he will investigate this and find the traitor"

"i just wanted to talk with them"

there is a long pause between the two best friends . neither of them says anything until Taji heave out a sigh . "why do you want to talk with them ?"

"to settle this matter without a fight"

‘you're too kind for your own good . . that’s why im in contrast with you’

"i see . ."

". .how's Samu and Asami-chan ?"

the mention of his little siblings made Taji smile . "they're fine . shit- what time is it Shin ? im going to be late to pick her from school ."