二十六 a mess

A WEEK AFTER THE ‘BLOODY HALLOWEEN’ incident , Keisuke is still recovering from his wound and is staying at the hospital . all of the Toman members were glad that he is doing fine and sometime visit him too . Kazutora who were in juvenile sent him a letter as his way to apologize and also give his regard to Keisuke for him to get well soon .

he also sent a letter to Yuriko .

Takemichi made a plan together with Yuriko , Mikey and Draken , along with Mitsuya and Chifuyu to visit the walmart version of Edward Cullen together today to surprise him . of course , the wounded delinquent was surprise but in the end he still denied it .

as they all chat with one anothet , Keisuke shoot a question that made everyone frozen realization .. there is a missing person among them . someone important to be exact.

“. .where is Yuriko ?”

the sky above were full of tumultuous , dark , ragged clouds that veiled the sunlight from gracing the Earth

the sky above were full of tumultuous , dark , ragged clouds that veiled the sunlight from gracing the Earth . two people were standing below the same sky with their faces facing each others and the tension between them is rather high .

Yuriko who did not want to waste time anymore decided to break the silence . “what do you want ?” she ask , clearly not caring to question about his well being first .

“straight up to the point are we ?”

“the fuck you want , South ?”

“i didnt know little Yuriko is allow to swear ?” the tattoed man smile teasingly . Yuriko frown and decided to just ignore what the stupid remark .

“you either answer or ...”

 that made South to clench his jaw , but he remain calm and it shows because he’s rubbing his neck . “did you get hurt during the fight with Valhalla ? i knew that you’re there too .”

“why do you ask ? its not like you actually care .” she huff and this time , she avert her gaze away towards the clear horizon . “i do care . you are my younger cousin , afterall .”