五十九 farewell sanity

RUNNING FEELS LIKE FOREVER TO Yuriko . she continues to jog while dismissing the heavy pressure inside her chest . the anxiety that's fussing inside her mind had barrier her sense to speculate logic . there's only one thing she wanted to do ── that is to embrace her brother tightly again . frightening enough , a tiny voice at the back of her head keeps telling her to find Samuru .

that's why she is so frantic to reach where the battle amassed .

after Yuriko encountered that bastard Takeomi , he didn't say anything after that and disappeared but sure enough the teenager took this as an alarming whiff , notifying her to join in the battle . she can't help but to feel anxious about the outcome of this totally absurd feud .

arriving in such unsettled location and circumstance technically isnt something she favor , yet she quickly prowl around to find Samuru amongst the many gangsters . "SAMURU ?!"

as predicted , every one of her simps whip their heads toward where she's standing upon hearing her voice . meanwhile , Yuriko is standing on top of the numerous men she've knocked , eyes roaming around the varied crowds . she kiss her teeth when Baji yelled out for her to get down and stay behind him defensively , "YURIKO ITS DANGEROUS ! GET BEHIND ME"

before Edward could yell out another sentence , Brahman's leopard sent him flying across the arena with just one kick . "tch . who even are you ?" to her. . .

eventually Baji get up while spitting out the blood from his mouth . he grins while making a rather sharp eye contact with the two-stripes haired man── "not you . for sure ."

that one sentence made Wakasa's blood boil- who does this novice think he is ? with one punch from The Living Legend , both of them begin to embark a very militant fight that even Yuriko decided to ignore it .

she walk passed both Inui and Koko who's surprise by her suddened arrival and dismissing the look Sanzu and Rindou reflected for her to stop . hence , Yuriko halt on her steps when Kakucho appeared right in front of her , revealing an incredibly worried look yet the same adoring eyes perpetually since they first met .

"why are you here ?" he question in a hush yet urging tone . although conversing with her childhood sweetheart appears to be lovely everytime , Yuriko has more vital thing to do . "get out of the way" Kakucho eyes widen when she delivered a tough kick , shuddering the hand he used to shield himself .

to her fate , Yuriko caught a glimpse of her said brother who seems to be in a hectic combat with Toman Vice President . she emerge almost quickly in front of Samuru while hindering a punch from Draken , who's now confused and startle by the sudden appearance .

"move , Zen" her tone came out cold and bitter that stunned him even more . the fact that she's shielding someone who's supposed to be Toman enemy seems a bit uncertain in everyone eyes . "what are you doing ? why are you standing with him ?"

"none of your business-"

she was cut off when someone attempted to greet her with a kick but Samuru was quick to tug Yuriko tight to his chest in a protective manner . the familiar dark eyes stares at her in wonder and even terror as a question came out from his mouth── "whats the meaning of this , Yuriko ?" though their eyes meet once again , but this time the eye contact appears to be more serious . Takemichi and Mikey were the only one who notice that all her eye reflect at the moment was hidden violence .