𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘯 & 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶

. . . ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ .

IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE, HAITANI RAN, the notorious criminal, were finally captured by the authorities. his name is known all throughout the underworld, and with good reason. his charm and cunning are unmatched, and his reputation as a menace to society is well earned. ran is a formidable presence, with a fierce gaze that instills fear in even the most formidable foes.

he sat smirking at the famous officer, Yuriko. his flirtatious smile and smug expression served only to anger her further.

Yuriko, determined to interrogate him, began the interrogation with a flurry of punches and kicks. but to her utter surprise, ran accepted her harsh touches with a love sick expression on his face, as if he were in heaven with the very person who had sworn an oath to bring him to justice.

“is that all you can do, super cop? instead of a punch, it felt like a mere slap..”

their eyes locked in a heated exchange of unspoken emotions, with ran's lips moving faster than his tongue, as if he were trying to tell her something without saying a word. blood begin to oozes out of his lips.

Yuriko's gaze shifted between ran's seductive expression and her own fist as it landed on his face with a loud slap.

“..you’re very fiesty. i like it.” he said, licking the blood off of his lips.

“shut the fuck up.”

ran continue to chuckle , as Yuriko strikes again until he was feeling all dizzy.

the two continued like this for what seemed like an eternity, ran's flirtatious smile never once fading from his face. he seemed to enjoy every hit and kick that Yuriko bestowed upon his sexy body.

“come on, super cop. i’ll sell out my comrades if you go on a date with me," he taunted, his eyes twinkling with mischief. but rather than anger, Yuriko was amused by Ran's daring offer.

she knew that he was a master of manipulation, always looking for a way to further his own agenda. Yuriko was clearly taken aback by the absurd and bold proposal. she huffed in anger, but it was obvious that the charm of the criminal was starting to work its magic on her. "you're serious?" she asked, her voice laced with incredulity.

"as a heart attack," ran replied with a smug smile.

“fuck you and your offer.”

“then, please, fuck me.” he grins.

that was enough to make Yuriko to step on ran’s private part, as she slowly grind her foot against it. the infamous criminal's eyes widened in shock as he felt the weight of her foot pressing down onto him, threatening to crush his dick.