九 shin

TAJI CAREFULLY PLACED YURIKO ON the ground and her tiny feet spontaneously kicking the sand , as the breeze slowly brush past her short hair . "beach ?"

"mhm . i left Samuru with my best friend before fetching you" her elder brother say before gently linking his hand with Yuriko's and heading towards the bench .

"Yuriko !" Samuru wave cheerfully upon seeing his sister to which she returned with the same energy . she then notice another presence beside Samuru — with his back facing their direction . that person seems to be smoking .

Yuriko let out an exhausted sigh while loosening her grip on Taji's hand and went to Samuru’s side .

"thats your little sister that you keep talking about ?"

Taji nodded , "yep"

the then chuckle and instantly threw away the cigarette . when he turned towards Yuriko , her orbs widen and the realization hit her .

‘OH MY WAKUI?!–’

he let out a delighted laugh , "i know im handsome ! it’s okay to fall in love with me" but Yuriko didn’t respond because her fry brain is trying its best to formulate what just happened .

"my name is Sano Shinichiro . you're Kai Yuriko , right ?" Shinichiro asks while bending down to match her height . "u-uhh , yes . ."

Shin grin , "see Taji ? im that handsome even your baby sister is speechle-" Taji slapped his head from behind before he could even finish that sentence .

"you're an idiot"

"Ta-chan you're mean"

"Ta-chan ? ?" Yuriko tilts her head . "hahaa , thats my nickname for him" Shin grin , throwing an arm around Taji who only roll his eyes .

"Shinichiro . . so you are my brother's best friend ?" Yuriko ask . Shin nod , "ooh ? you've been telling her about me huh , Ta-chan ? you really adore me after all"

that made both Taji and Samuru scowl .

“since Taji call you 'Asami' , can i call you that too ?”

“. . sure”

“i have a little brother who is two years younger than you , Asami-chan . bet the two of you would be best friends .” Shin smile genuinely .