五十八 crooked

March 3rd , 2006

March 3rd , 2006 . Friday .

THE AURA THAT NIGHT WAS HEAVY , as if it already foresee what will be the outcome of the delinquents conflict . Takemichi stand confidently although his hands are trembling , the apprehension he’s hiding inside keep on getting worst and worst .

standing alongside him are Inui , Chifuyu , Hakkai , Angry and even Baji who’s totally heal from injuries . the Tenjiku members would flinch every now and then everytime the long-haired bastard scowl towards their direction .

five gangs , five leaders in their own respective barricade and perhaps thousands of men . five flags flown in the air proudly ; each with unique symbols and characters to show who they are and what they came for .

of course , all leaders arrived with different intention in heart . the first one wanted to take over the whole area and remain sitting on top . the other wanted to become number one without thinking about varied consequences to achieve that kind of silly dream . this one wanted to be applauded as the "next" strongest after the legend , Taji . that one wanted to avenge himself and fullfill his resentment towards a certain someone and the last one was just searching for the familiar heavy-lidded eyes that everyone knew .

“today’s date is going to be the most legendary one in history.” South grin menacingly while his gaze didn’t move a bit from the calm and composed Daiki . “shall we begin ?”

“fuck that ," Kakucho denounced while stepping few feet forward . “lets went all crazy tonight” hearing that from one of Tenjiku Heavenly Kings , the leaders took this as a mockery challenge . yet , both Daiki and Terano grin merrily at the notion .  “KILL EVERYONE !!!”

that was all Takemichi heard from Izana before everything and everyone went feral in such a short duration . he blink one time and the ground already streak with bloods . people are already crying in pain and lost . ‘why am i even here ? what's about this conflict that will change the future ?’

‘who must i save this time ?’

‘who will die ?’

‘if i let him die , would that make the future worst ? ahh . . my head hurts’ the time-leaper stop punching his opponent to grab his head that is begining to throb badly . Chifuyu who is always alert about his partner begin to notice . “Takemichi ! are you okay ?!” Chifuyu yell worriedly as Hakkai approach him , assisting to beat down the many men that surrounded them . “shit ! this is hell . our members are everywhere”

Senju alongside Benkei and Wakasa were fighting continuously as well . just few more steps and bunch more men to defeat until Senju face Mikey  ── the only one who has potential to defeat her . though Mikey barely know who she is , it seems like the Brahman’s princess saw him as a rival in terms of level and superiority .

“tch . too many of them”

“then focus” Samuru suddenly appear just besides her while knocking down a Rokuhara Tandai member . from afar , Samuru already set his eyes on the one and only Hanagaki Takemichi ─ who he learned to be another time-leaper . to his luck , Mochi happen to chose him as the next opponent , standing intimidatingly in front of him . “the name’s Mochi . Tenjiku Heavenly Ki–”