五十一 again , she's there

AFTER THE TOMAN MEETING THAT night , Takemichi wasted no time to run with all his might towards where Hina and her family lives . the faster he run , to more he feel like he's slowing down ── to the point that even inside his own head is a mess .

his thought went to the war that will happend between Toman and Tenjiku . to Mitsuya , Nahoya and Baji who got beatened up on their way to the meeting from what Hakkai said . to Kakucho's requests and lastly ── to the mysterious senior of his , Yuriko .

strange , it has been days he haven't seen her . heck , she didn't even come to the gang's meeting like she usually do .

he knocks on the apartment door ; waiting for whoever to open it up but he hopefully let it be Naoto . as Takemichi wait , footsteps approached him while the said person question his suddened visit . "Takemichi-kun ? you've always came by at the most unexpected time ."

seeing Hinata's face instantly washes away all of Takemichi worries ; the weight on his shoulders felt like it has been lifted up a bit . he smile at the thought of a happy future for her .

 he smile at the thought of a happy future for her

year 2018

after Takemichi informs Naoto of his suspicions of Kisaki's time-leaping abilities , Naoto jokingly says that killing him is the only way ── to which the timeleaper doesnt found amused at all in this serious issue .

"i wonder what really happend , Naoto"

"12 years ago , Kisaki used Tenjiku to take over Toman . but in this timeline , the name Tenjiku wasnt even known to the police . plus , Kisaki is already dead ." just as Takemichi wonders if Kisaki failed , he notices a picture of Kurokawa Izana , remembering that Kakucho told him that Izana was the leader of Tenjiku .

"he is Toman's executive . if im not mistaken , he was the Black Dragons Captain . . ." Takemichi who is surprised , begin to yell out that those facts do not seem to match up with the past . Naoto sigh , "he seems like interesting to be investigate on . i will investigate him through the police network right away !"