三十 redemption

TODAY FEELS LIKE ANY OTHER day to everyone else . although for Yuriko ── someone familiar has requested to meet her at his house privately . she of course feel sus but brush it off . after kissing Samu on the forehead and bid him bye , she wasted no time to head over the place .

the sun had by now risen and shone gaily on the bright verdure . to the point that bit is shining on her face while she waited for somebody to open the door . after a while , the door slowly open ── revealing Emma .

“Yuriko-san ? im assuming Mikey wanted to meet you ?”

she bob her head as the sign of yes , making her way inside the house . of course taking off her shoes first . “yep”

“just get together already !”

 rubbing her head while following behind Emma towards the kitchen , Yuriko cant help but found that statement weird .   ‘must be that hot . lol’

“Mikey , she’s here .” hearing that , the sleepy delinquent instantly went energetic as he jump from his chair towards Yuriko . he is no longer a grumpy kid with his eyes close instead ── instead , those pupils begin to twinkle with joy .

 “you really came !”

“i promised right ?” before he could say another word , their grandfather interrupted . “isnt that unpolite of you , Manjiro ? you should greet your guest properly and offer them to the dining table . not jump in front of them like a monkey that had just escaped from the circus .”

hearing the last sentence causes Mikey to huff . Yuriko wheeze internally .

“please take a sit . im their grandfather by the way .” the old man smile as he put away the newspaper . “im Yuriko .”

“are you my grandson’s girlfriend ?” that earn the room a heavy silence for a while . Yuriko clear heart throat and look at the old man in the eyes───“no .”

        “and why am i here ?” the girl question as her eyes roam around the room

        “and why am i here ?” the girl question as her eyes roam around the room . despite being a delinquent who likes to fight and causes mess everywhere , Mikey’s room is well organize . it smells nice too . Mikey grin and handed her a Toman’s uniform . “huh?”