六十四 my ordinary life

SOUNDS OF FIST COLLIDING AGAINST the man’s cheek echoed inside the abandoned building or is better to be called as one of Bonten and Rokuhara Tandai’s hideouts . with every punch , the man let out a painful cry along with lines of incoherent words . poor thing keeps on beseeching for mercy but it all fell to deaf ears ─ the Rokuhara Tandai member still going at it .

not so far behind , the boss herself with her two underlings eyes the situation quietly , apathetic and modest about the whole event . the leader was busy eating her favourite sweets so she didn’t pay attention to any of those issues much . even if she misses important stuff , either Naoki or Koko will remind her about it later .

so her work is pretty much to sit back and relax , doing things to impress and entertain her wild heart .

“p-please !! i will provide the money by this weekend !” the gang member scoff at that fib of a pledge , “you said that last week , also last month . . how can you get ¥95,992.547 in just a few hours ? tomorrow is the weekend dumbass .” it was just another drug dealer who hadn’t paid his debt ─ the gang are used to it by now . “i saw you walking out one of the strip clubs in Roppongi last week . . spending all the money on women , eh ?”

that made Yuriko stop and the tension inside the room rose instantly . another plea came from the poor man yet outlaws proceeded to hit him until he’s left all bloody . both Kokonoi and Naoki became alarmed when Yuriko stand up from wherever she’s sitting── “Naoki , Kokocrunch . . let's go”

the duo didn’t have to be told twice because they were already prepared by the time Yuriko said that . “how about them , boss ?” Kokonoi gestures towards where the felons are threatening the man . she doesn’t need to turn around to have a good look at his fearful expression ── the painful sobs and pathetic pleas were enough to confirm how tortured he is .

“do whatever you want” the said sentence was meant for the gang members to heed and that brings fiendish smiles on their faces . “we’re gonna have fun with you”

the trio continued to walk out of the deserted facility as if nothing happened ── and the piercing screams belonging to the man fell into deaf ears as they grew faint by the time they reach outside .