三十九 bloodstained christmas

𝗢𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗬 , 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘 to enact the plan with Takemichi entering the church . although outside he seems confident , but inside only God knows how nervous he is .

upon seeing Hakkai , Takemichi call out to him . much to Hakkai surprise at his sudden arrival , "Takemichi ? what are you doing here ?!"

"i came to stop you..."

but can he ?

little did the timeleaper know that the 'monster' of a brother are on his ways .

the snow is coming down in big heavy flakes by now - visible in the light of the lamp across the street . somewhere , four people that Takemichi held close to his heart are strolling nearby .

 somewhere , four people that Takemichi held close to his heart are strolling nearby

"so , hey . . . kenchin ?"

"ah ?"

"was that Mitsuya's impulse i heard just now ?" Mikey question as he move his gaze towards Yuriko and Baji who's riding together on her bike .

Draken who is shivering behind , couldnt be even more irritated by Mikey's dumb question . "huh?! no one besides you and Yuriko are stupid enough to ride a bike in this freezing-ass weather , Mikey . you're hearing things !"

while the two converse with each others , the other pair who's riding beside them are just chilling . Baji have his arms wrap tightly around Yuriko from behind . there are two factors why - whether he is freezing to death or just want to hold the girl close .

even so , Baji is thankful that the girl and his two bros came to his house and kindly asked for permission from his mother to bring him out on Christmas .

Yuriko on the other hand , has her usual composed expression as if the incident three days ago between her and Sanzu never happend . it dint bother her a single bit .

after regaining his thoughts and decided to just keep it to himself to tell Yuriko later , Mikey finally open his mouth to say something . "guess so !"