四十四 circle

“𝗨𝗛𝗛... 𝗜 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 it” Hinata look around the house in dubiety . “are you sure this is Yuriko-san’s house , Takemichi-kun ?” the house is indeed big and clean , no doubt .

         Takemichi scratch the back of his head , “i think so. this is exactly the address Sando-kun told me when when i ran into him yesterday.” hearing that , Hina hum . she began to grew alert when the house is deadly quiet , as if nobody is in there .

          “Takemichi-kun why is it so quiet ?”

          “.... i dont know”

         “at this kind of time , Yuriko-san is still at home . what if something happend to her ?! im going inside !!”

           “wait Hina!–”

          before he could do anything , his girlfriend already march towards the house to find any unlock doors or windows . after finding one , both of them managed to slipped inside the house as ── tip-toeing to find her room .

            “this house is so clean and well organized !” Takemichi beam . both of them admire how aesthetically vintage the decoration inside the house look like that they forgot about their actual goal for a while . “ah! i think that is her room.”

         he grab Hina’s hand before she swing the door open . “wait! what if there's somebody else in there ? her brother perhaps ? or or she’s just doing something–”

         that instantly earn a punch to his face by the annoyed Hinata . “pervert !”

         “calm down, Takemichi-kun . Yuriko-san is not the type to do those kind of things ! at least at this age .” she whisper the last part as she pushes the door slowly . when the door widely open , what they saw really made their eyes widen .

       “YURIKO-SAN !!!” laying like a lifeless person on the bed is the one and only Yuriko . blanket on the floor , pillows everywhere yet she herself look like she’s at peace with her eyes tightly closed .

        her room is so dim and the windows are tightly shut which added to the gloomy aura even more . both of the teens shiver by the room temperature and they couldnt be even more surprised when the air-conditioner showed that it is 13° .

         ‘whats happening ?!’

         they dash towards her and Hina was quick to check her pulse first . she freeze when her hands met with Yuriko’s . “T-Takemichi-kun ,”

          “what is it Hina ?”

          “h-her hands are cold .” her voice lace in fear as she stammer . Takemichi begin to sweat , feeling no courage to move his body when Hina said that . ‘will this affect the future ? am i too late ? what will happen next– what happend to her ?!’