三十六 comfort zone

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 sunny morning . white , fluffy clouds drifted across the sky . Senju let out a small sigh when the cold breeze brush pass them , instantly making the hair on their neck to stand up . heading up to her house , they stop for a moment when they bump onto someone .

         the person kiss his teeth , to which Senju quickly whip their head back to take a look at who it is .

         they manage to caught a glimpse of his silver hair and enchanting orchid eyes .

         “sorry.” Senju apologize although it is not thoroughly their fault in the first place . Izana reply with a small nod and walk away without turning back again .

        from afar , Senju watch him disappear into the midst of the crowds . they lowly hum ── amuse by the suddened and unexpected encountered . Izana may be dont know them , but they know who is him very well .

         the morning they spent with Yuriko is worth it ── but to be honest , every moments they spent with her are worth it . they both went for a short trip Roppongi together .

          although small droplets from the sky started to fall down and grace the Earth . it is sunshower ; much to Senju’s dismay . they had a very large umbrella to keep off the rain-drops , frowning every now and then . Yuriko snicker at the cute actions while both of them walk side by side , lost in their deep conversations .

          Yuriko was used to the glances people always gave her , the only indication of their surprise are at her candidness

          Yuriko was used to the glances people always gave her , the only indication of their surprise are at her candidness . she marched down the street with Wakasa trailing behind like a lost puppy — a cute one , with pocky inside his mouth .

          they both went into the grocery store to buy more pocky for the male , some chips and drinks . every now and then , boys inside the store would look at her and check her out . that didnt go unnotice by Wakasa but it was oblivious to the girl who’s busy picking up some chips .

         his half-lidded eyes bore into the boys , glaring daggers at them . after making sure that all of the scumbags have run away , he slowly pull Yuriko close to him by the waist ─ resting his chin on top of the girl’s head .