五十五 war pt. II

MEANWHILE TOMAN AND TENJIKU ARE still fighting with each other breathlessly . Mikey and Draken finally arrived after what Hina had told them , and both can’t feel even more surprised upon the divulgence of who Takemichi really is and what is he capable of . Kisaki , who arrived midway when the situations are getting frenzied , is now pointing a gun in the direction where Kakucho is standing .

         Takemichi was unable to move ── he found the situation is all over the place . from witnessing Angry took down the Haitani brothers alone , to Kakucho stopped him with just a punch and lastly Mikey arrived and confront Izana himself .

         when Izana revealed that he was not related to the Sano at all , things couldn’t even get better .

         Takemichi was quick to stopped Izana from killing Mikey , as both of the leaders are now sitting on the ground ─ each with bruises and blood while panting slightly .

         “goodbye” with a sick grin on his face , Kisaki fired his shot . Kakucho body jolt in reflex , as he breath out heavily accepting his fate . yet , no matter how long he wait , there was never an impact  . Kakucho open his uniform just to see the butterfly necklace what prevents the bullet to went straight through his chest ── and he couldn’t be even more thankful .

        ‘thank you for protecting me ...’ a warm smile made its way to his bruised up face .

        everyone flinch when they heard loud sound of footsteps belong to not just one man– but many , slowly approaching the "fighting arena" in an intimidating manner .

        “who are they ?” the time-leaper question to particularly no one and in a very confused state as well as everyone else . he examine the uniform those men are wearing — black jacket with flowers pattern on it and most of them have the hood on to cover their faces except TWO .

         one with the stripes-haired and lazy eyes step forward , “imaushi wakasa . representative of Brahman today . Brahman boss , Kawaragi Senju sent a message to everyone here . on March 3rd , 2006 , Brahman declare war against Toman and Tenjiku . any other gang that welcome themselves to join the battle that day , automatically become Brahman’s enemy too .”

         before anyone could say a single thing , another large group of men arrived but this time , they look much more scarier and daunt . a white-haired boy lead the huge crowds with a big grin on his face while throwing his azure eyes around the shock and terrified faces .

        Daiki just love this familiar look and reactions ── it made a pump of adreline rush over his body , it excite him .

        “araaaa ? nobody died ? maybe i put my expectation too high ?” he smile . ’though it look sweet , but there is something even more sinister into it .