二十五 he need sum milk

2 days ago . . .

❝ 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬 ❞ the Toman President halted and quickly turned around . "eh ? Yuriko- ?"

"you guys wanna jump Valhalla ?" Yuriko straight forwardly asked , making the atmosphere suddenly became tensed .

"yes . how did you know and why ?"

"i want to join ."

Mikey stared at her and observed her expression at first . realizing that she's serious , he slowly step down the staircase and face the taller girl .

"are you sure ? can you fight ?"

Yuriko gave him an offended look , making the blonde-haired laugh . "okay. whatever"

"nice ! now let me treat you dorayaki ." Yuriko grin and grab his hand as they ran towards the opposite way . little did she know , the small gesture alone made Mikey heart fluttered .

 little did she know , the small gesture alone made Mikey heart fluttered

a day ago . . .

Baji who was spacing out was startled by the suddened sudden arrival . he was even more surprised when the one who visited him was Yuriko .

"what are you doing here ?"

"you're really joining Valhalla ?"

Baji avert his eyes away , trying his best to find the confident to answer her question . "yes ."

"you sounded unsure ."

he kiss his teeth . "what do you want ?"

'acting tough arent we ?'

Yuriko didnt reply . instead she slowly made her ways towards Baji who grew nervous by each steps she took . she stopped when her face literally inches away from his . . .

"dont die , edward" she said in a tone that laced with worry . their stared at one another before Yuriko wrapped her arms around him and pulled the boy closed to herself .