六十六 insane in the brain

"WHY THE HELL IS THERE a real-life Annabelle here ? !" Tokio freaked out when he saw Ran strangling a Rokuhara Tandai member . Ran who felt offended turned toward him with a look .

"and his brother looks like a chicken" Ryou butted in from behind . Miki sighed as he shove away the middle-schoolers off of himself, "this is getting exhausting . Asami is not here- hell , why are we even here ?"

"i don't know , Miki..."

they caught a glimpse of their older cousin beating the shit out of Naoki without any sense of mercy . Youta halted before his fist was about to collide with the delinquent's face , and with a deadpan voice he questioned── "where is she ?"

knowing Naoki , the guy who never liked to admit his downfall , just reply with a sick grin while spitting out blood on the ground . "i'll tell you... after i die" the red-head looked up at his boss cousin with the same expression as if he's challenging the former criminal to do more . granted , Youta eyes darkened as he unhurriedly approach the bastard .

"then . . . i guess i'll just have to kill you with my bare hands"

Ryou squinted his eyes the closer Youta get , meanwhile Tokio's eyes widened in realization .

Naoki closed his eyes , ready for the severe impact from Youta's fist . but before that could happen , his eyes shot open in terror and a mix of outrage upon hearing the truth from the man's very own mouth── "just like how i killed your foolish brother years ago"

and the brutal effect from one hit managed to break Naoki's nose . Youta didn't lie when he said he'll kill Naoki with his bare hands ── that man just never lie .

"BOSS ! WE'VE FINALLY FOUND WHAT you're looking for !" Yuriko halted when she heard one of the Bonten hitmen call out for her , not so far from where she's standing

"BOSS ! WE'VE FINALLY FOUND WHAT you're looking for !" Yuriko halted when she heard one of the Bonten hitmen call out for her , not so far from where she's standing . she turned around and stared at the proud-looking man , gesturing him to proceed with whatever the fuck he has to announce .

"remember when you're searching for the . . . uhm , possible relatives of yours ?" Yuriko nodded .

"remember when you even get a sample of people who you suspected to have a relation with your clan ?" she nodded once again and this time turned her heels around to face the man properly . now , this has piqued her interest .