三十五 keeping up with the troublemakers

“𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗘 ?! 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘– oh shit , here it is .” the whole room look at Youta with a scowl on their faces . “that damn plushie have been with you ever since you’re a kid ! let go of it .”

        “no”

        “what are you ? 5 years old ?” Tokio join in . that earn both him and Ryou a middle finger . Samuru who is cooking for Yuriko in the kitchen , decided to shut them up .  “all of you are too noisy.”

        “what are you cooking ?” Miki ask as he peer over Samuru’s shoulder . “your mother’s favorite rooster .”

       a very sharp and dangerous glare were sent towards Samuru , but he stay unbother . meanwhile the living room is a mess ── Ryou’s popcorns are everywhere on the floor , Tokio and Souta playing video games together and keep yelling random shits loudly while Youta and Smiley speak as if they’re high .

       not to forget , Miki and Samuru keep going back and forth in the kitchen .

       this awake the only girl in the house .

       the bedroom door swing open , “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU ? !”

       neither of them say anything . each of them froze on their spot and turn towards her with their big eyes ── as if looking for mercy .

       the boys will never let someone curse on them then let it slide lightly but with Yuriko , they knew better .

        “. . . imōto , dont curse like that .” Samuru is the one to break the tense silence with a light scold . “and come eat , i’ve made you some food .” the girl babbled few words under her breath with an annoyed expression as she made ways towards the kitchen .

        “ONLY FOR HER ?! how about us ?” Youta yell . and that , my friend , instantly causes a pan flying across the living room and smack him in the face .

 and that , my friend , instantly causes a pan flying across the living room and smack him in the face