The Morning After

SLIGHTLY NSFW 👀

The night was still young, the moon glowing bright in the chilly night, only two souls lie awake, wrapped in each other's arms, warmth spread all over their bodies. The candle light has long been blown out, the dark encompasses the young couple as they fill their night with heated passion.

Moving onto the bed where they lay together, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji have finally confessed their true feelings for each other. To be with the one, not any other. If any soul wanders in the night, if they listened closely, they would hear faint whispers of love, desires and pleasures, and promises for the future.

Lan Zhan traps Wei Ying beneath his body, both their robes have been discarded, wherever they are, that's something to deal with in the morning. Using only a blanket to cover over what only they can feel, Lan Zhan uses his hands to press Wei Ying's down.

"Lan Zhan, I- I, ah~, I love- ngh~ you. Ahh, Lan~ Zha~an."
Wei Ying bucks his hips upwards, allowing Lan Zhan to thrust further, harder, pulsating as the bed shakes with them.

"Wei Ying....mhm....I...love..you"

Sweat dripping down from his neck, Wei Ying leans up and kisses the sweat beads away. Their hearts beating like a crazy wildfire, erotic sensations all over their body. Fulfilling each others needs has never felt so complete.

"Lan...Zh-aaaan, mmm. I'm-....I'm...almost..there..." Moaning in painful bliss, Wei Ying grips the tight skin above Lan Zhan's shoulders. As if he could read his lover's mind, Lan Zhan began thrusting faster and faster, rolling his hips.

As their bodies dance together in the dim moonlit night, two souls cultivate with each other.

The Morning After...

"Well Well Well, look who finally decided to wake up?" Jiang Cheng swings his luggage bag over his shoulders, Jiang Yanli chuckling besides him gently resting her hand on his shoulder.

"A-Cheng, don't be nosy. You know they needed their rest. After all....it looks like they were busy staying up all night."

Jiang Yanli giggled, covering her mouth as she looked over at the two men blushing so hard.

"Shijieeee" Wei Ying runs over to her side and hugs her arm, tugging down her sleeve.

"Our A-Xian has grown up so well. He has a son and a partner that takes care of him. Shijie is much more assured and happy for you." Yanli pats her little brother's head. Reaching her other arm out, she tugs Jiang Cheng closer to them and brings them in for a group hug.

"Now, we only have each other, we look out for each other and I can happily watch my brothers grow."

Grumbling at the cheesiness of the hug, 3-year old Wei Ying pouts and whines.

"Mmm Shijiee, A-xian wants to watch shijie grow up too and become a beautiful wife and mother."

Jiang cheng, being a man known for his actions not words, he tightens the group hug, pulling his family as close to him as possible.

From the side, Baoshan Sanren, Lan Zhan, and A-Yuan stand to the side, watching the three siblings.

"Mamaaa, A-yuan wants baobao (a hug) too!!"

A-yuan waddles his way to Wei Ying, the three siblings open their small circle of a hug and embraces A-yuan as he jumps into the hug.

"Ah yes, we also have an adorable wittle A-yuan too. He will grow up big and tall, heroic and smart, just like his father." Shijie rubs A-yuan's head.

"Mhm! A-yuan wiu pwotec!" Wei Ying picks him up while A-yuan wraps his small arms around his neck.

"Shijie, make sure you write back to me when you arrive back at Lotus Pier. I would ask Jiang Cheng, but I think he would just send me a drawing a middle finger." Wei Ying smirked at his brother.

Jiang cheng hmphed at his brother, scowling a sour look.

"I'm not childish like you, who would spend so much energy sending a drawing of a middle finger?"

I would send a drawing of a dog instead. Hehehe. Wei Wuxian, would you rather I draw a bulldog or a pomeranian?

Before the day wastes away, the Jiang siblings bid their farewells and set off to go back to Lotus Pier. Baoshan Sanren takes A-yuan into the house to make a quick meal while Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have an important discussion.

"Lan Zhan.....what happened to all the words you told me last night? Do they mean nothing to you anymore? How could you not love me anymore after all we've been through?" Wei Ying turns away from Lan Zhan, forcing a tear out of his eye, sniffling like he really is heartbroken.

"Wei Ying, I never said that. All I just said is that we cannot make our guests take a mandatory spicy emperor's smile shot at our wedding banquet." Lan Zhan grabs both of Wei Ying's hands into his.

"Mmmm. but Lan Zhaaan~ its my wedding!!" Wei YIng scrunches his face, leaning into his partner's chest. Lan Zhan pecks Wei Ying's forehead, wrapping his arm around, pulling him so close.

The best thing about living in a secluded mountain where no one wants to live is to freely be affectionate as much as they want in the open space with nobody around to interrupt them.

"Wei Ying.... I have to go back to Gusu soon. Brother and Uncle are waiting for me to return." The heavy words that never wanted to be said, inevitably cannot escape its time. Lan Zhan tightens his grip around his lover's waist, Wei Ying reciprocates by tightening his arms around Lan Zhan's neck.

Life is never fair for anyone. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying have finally shared their heart's passion for one another but now, they must separate, for even time cant tell when they'll see each other again.