Greetings Not Welcomed

Yes, the silence of the woman from earlier is due to suicide by hanging. How they hadn't noticed it earlier, no one knows. But now, what could've caused the suicide in such a quick amount of time with no detection?

REWIND BACK 20 MINUTES AGO

EH suibian! I said to Lan Zhan and Jiang cheng, why did you take me here? Wei Ying landed on the top of a building, the moonlit night shining from above. 

Shut up and use your eyes! With your core spiritually linked to me, I was able to sense farther away and look carefully at where I brought you!

Wei Ying still kind of oblivious to his surroundings, the white and red flag swaying at the top of the building structure caught his eyes.

This is a camping site, and it's no plain camping site, by the looks of what he can see, it definitely is hard not to notice that the Wen dogs are here.

After finally being able to take things seriously, Wei Ying had only a split second to react to the sound of the door opening and three people entering.

Fate seems to be in Wei Ying's favor (AKA Fate being the writer of this damn story).

Enjoying the nice breeze on the top of the building, Wei Ying peeled off a tile and listened.

"Wow, being a ruler is so tiring. Everybody just wants to make things difficult to command, they think that they can stop me just by working together? HA, never, the sun will always cast over everything, whether they like it or not." Arrogance, the tone that Wei Ying can never forget.

"Heh, the sun will always cast over everything huh, let's see what I can do about that." Wei Ying's mischievous smirk has once again sent chills indirectly, whether they saw it or not, in this case, Wang LingJiao.

Wang LingJiao, the woman who caused so much trouble wherever she went, the whore who just couldn't stay in her place, the witch who started the downfall of Lotus Pier.

Feeling like there are eyes watching her, panic began to slip into her mind. Slowly grabbing onto Wen Chao's sleeve, hoping to seek comfort from the oncoming heavy fear sitting in her stomach.

All while watching this entertaining show, Wei Ying continues to play his flute. With the power of the silver-core, he is able to mask the sound of his flute, allowing certain people to hear it. (Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng are unable to hear)

Right as Wen Chao and his right-hand man left the camp-site, Wei Ying snuck into the room. The sound of such devastation from just this flute, Wang Lingjiao dared not to look up from the floor. Noises coming from everywhere, but from who? Whos playing the flute at this time of night? Why can't she see it?

Standing merely 10 feet away from Wang Lingjiao, Wei Ying plays a tune, one of such hypnotic tunes. Casting his spiritual energy into the song, the music can be heard by those who he allows as well as certain others to see him visually but in this situation, only Wang LingJiao. Another feature of such OP Silver-core.

Slowly losing her grip on her sanity, a white silk-robe dropped in front of her. Staring at it for a few seconds, her hand seems to have grabbed them on her own. As if her soul has left her body, she watches as her own body hangs the white robe from the ceiling. Silent cries can't be heard, but the sight in front of the supposedly dead Wei Wuxian seems to be enjoying it quite a bit. With little to no strength left, Wang Lingjiao takes her last breath as her own body begins to hang from the robe.

"Don't worry, I'm not so cruel. Just like you did to my Uncle Jiang and Madame Jiang, I won't send you down to hell all alone, I'll make sure your dear lover will join you." Wei Ying couldn't help but smirk, you reek what you sow. 

With no time to enjoy the moment, a loud thud interrupted from the roof. Wei Ying sealed his presence, hiding from the intruder. 

BACK TO THE PRESENT (20 MINUTES LATER)

Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng came down from the roof, entering the room of supposed dead Wang LingJiao. Unaware of the presence that hides in the room. 

"Lan Er-Gongzi, this...?" Jiang cheng gulped down the slight chill running down his neck. How could it be that this happened right under our noses!?

No noise was made, there was no other presence felt around, so what happened? Deciding whether or not to continue, they were disrupted by a noise, the door slams open, revealing a flush-faced Wen Chao and a stiff-faced Wen Zhuliu, back from their drinking.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello! My dear readers! Thank you so much for the support I've been seeing on here, I didn't expect such numbers, I'm proud to say that we hit 2K readers!! I'm so happy!! For this achievement, I wanted to surprise you guys with something. 

Come check over my profile and see what I posted :)

Also, sadly, it is that upcoming time where finals are crawling out from the depths of hell and I will have to face them. So I might not update until after exams, hope you guys can be patient with me!! Until next time, 我爱你们!Wo ai ni men!