A Dead Flower Can Revive If You Put In Love And Effort

Back in QingheNie, everybody was getting ready to set off. In the meeting hall once more, Nie Mingjue had calculated several times with the help of Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng will set off for Yiling to reclaim that area. LanlingJin will begin their set off for refugee rescues and set up healing camps for those that may get caught in the crossfire of this war. Nie sect will be sending their secret team to build a hideout in Qishan. Start off small and spread further from there.

"Nie-Xiong, I think Wangji and Jiang-Xiong should aim for Lotus pier after Yiling, if they can cut off the waterway of Wen sect's territory, then they have a lesser chance of striking a sneak attack anywhere." Lan Xichen points on the map, making lines as a means of demonstration.

Nie Mingjue nodded, everything that Xichen plans is always well thought out and thorough.

A few hours later, the plan was set in motion, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng were the first to set out. They had to reach there before nightfall in order to observe the area and seek out any flaws to their advantage. Soon after, the secret team of Nie Sect set off as well, taking a hidden route that hadn't been written in the maps, Xichen had set off with them in order to watch over. And the last group to go, LanlingJin sect, led by Jin Zixuan, he settled to sit on his horse while the carriages were filled with old citizens and young children.

Just as LanLingJin was set to depart, two figures flying in the sky are seen descending towards the entrance gate. Everybody drawing their swords, preparing for a sudden attack, their faces are slowly revealed to be none other than Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian.

"Wei-Xiong!" A random Nie Huaisang called out of nowhere.

Shocked by the sudden name called, everyone practically SQUINTED their eyes to see carefully.

And just like Nie Huaisang said, they can all see that the man before them was the supposedly dead Wei. Wu. Xian.

Walking up to Nie sect leader, Wei Ying greets with respect.

"Wei Wuxian greets sect leader Nie Mingjue, sorry for being late."

Nie Mingjue greets with a smile,

"Wei-Xiong, I rather you be late than never. It's a pity you came a little too late, you just missed Second Lan and Sect Leader Jiang."

"That's alright, I can catch up to them anytime." Wei Ying gleamed, happy to know that they are fine.

The heavy mood throughout the whole day seemed to have finally lifted, a dead comrade has been revealed to be alive again.

After explaining most of what happened to the two of them, it was agreed upon that Yanli goes with Jin Zixuan back to LanLingJin where she can be safe. Madam Jin will gladly take her in and keep her future daughter-in-law safe. Wei Ying, reluctant to part from his shijie, but he knew it was only temporary.

Reading his mind like an open-book, Yanli tried to soothe her dear brother as best as she could before she departs soon.

"A-xian, I'll be fine now. I have Jin Zixuan- gongzi, he and his sect will take us back to his sect, where I will be safe. Go and find A-cheng, and we can be one happy family again."

Hearing such words from his Shijie, Wei Ying could only respond with a smile.

"Mm, I will make sure to bring A-cheng back, and Lotus pier will once again be our home."

Staying strong in front of her didi, only after did they begin to set off, she finally began to release the tears she held back for so long. Everything seemed so perfect before, and now everything's changed. Her parents, her family, her home, her life...... We can never go back to what it used to be......

Riding the horse that belongs to the heir of LanLingJin, Yanli tried her very hardest to look strong in front of everyone, but to the eyes of her supposed fiance, he knew she was just putting up a mask, no one would be happy after experiencing everything that she had to go through.

Without a second thought, he handed her his handkerchief, it took her by surprise but she still thanked him for this generous gesture.

That moment as they set off back to Jin Sect, Jin ZIxuan swore on his parents-in-laws' graves that he would never let Jiang Yanli suffer another day. 

Hello my fellow readers! Thank you again for your support and votes, I know updates seem a little slow but finals are coming up soon and I need to start preparing. BUT don't worry, I've actually pre-written a LOT on this story and I've been editing them for grammar and spelling instead. I've decided to do a 3-chapter release every Sunday, that way there is more for you guys to read as well as time for me to study. Leave some comments for me if you have any suggestions and see y'all next week!