Respect Is Something You Give And Earn

Having flown miles towards GusuLan (Wei Ying ain't wasting any time), Wei Ying knew it would be the safest place for her to be during this time. They won't mistreat her and she had already studied with them once.

Arriving at the entrance gate of the GusuLan sect, the familiar robes of Gusu disciples appeared.

"Where's your entrance pass?" a disciple asks.

"I am Wei Wuxian and she is Jiang Yanli, we just escaped the Wens from Yunmeng and we would like to speak with Sect Leader Lan." Wei Ying replied. The disciple nodded, told them to wait at the entrance while another disciple went to ask for the sect leader. Soon after, another disciple walks down, an unfamiliar face that Wei Ying can't seem to remember.

The disciple who arrived to check on the suspicious people slowly flaunted down the steps, trying to get a closer look at who could these people be. Seeing a pair of two people appear, all dressed in rags, dirty complexions, and merely to have no resemblance to the reputation of the names they just said, Su She (surprise!) had harbored more skepticism towards the two siblings.

"You have no entrance letter, no identification seal, how do I know if you really are Sir Wei and Miss Jiang?" Su she questioned further.

Having wanted to waste no more time, Wei Ying grabbed Su She's collar,

"If you don't want to waste any more time while the Wens could possibly be getting closer and closer to Gusu, then I suggest you go and get your sect leader Lan Xichen or Teacher Lan Qiren to the entrance."

Su she began to grow angry and shoved Wei Ying's arms off his collar.

"Lunatic! Who are you to tell me what I am to do!" Su she annoyingly tried to establish power with his words but we all know it wasn't gonna work.

Wanting to avoid any more conflict, another Gusu disciple interrupted in the argument.

"Sir Wei! Sect Leader Lan Xichen and second master Lan Wangji are in QingheNie sect, planning for the upcoming siege of Qishan. Teacher Lan Qiren is currently filling in for sect leader and is unable to come down to meet you. Please hurry over to QingheNie if you truly need to seek refuge."

Su she looked at the disciple who interrupted and glared in fury for what he had just revealed.

Wei Ying didn't pay any mind to that annoying disciple but instead thanked the one who told him what he needed to know.

"Thank you, your words will not be in vain." With the information he needed, Wei Ying carried his Shijie on his back again and took off flying to QingheNie. 

While they took off, Wei Ying didn't miss that dumbfounded look on Su She's face as they watch him fly off without a sword. Clearly, they see no sword beneath his feet but they can see that he's over hundreds of feet above the ground, no sign of falling. 

"Best report this to Lan Sect Leader, or maybe.....no let's not," Su She thought lastly before walking back into the sect, getting back to whatever work he was supposed to do. 

Meanwhile, that disciple from earlier, he seems to be walking up towards the Lan Sect's room, hm........wonder what he's going to do.