Wei Wuxian is Back

With the sudden burst of Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu, Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji unsheathed their swords and aimed directly at them. Wen Chao was too drunk off his mind and the constant fear in his brain made him fail to realize what was happening, whereas Wen Zhuliu clawed his fist and pushed Wen Chao behind him.

In just a few seconds, sword clanks could be heard from outside, two men against one, yet somehow Zhuliu seems to be able to fend for himself. Wen Chao ran to the corner of the wall, hovering down, uncontrollable shivers running through his body.

~wind blow~

Strong gusts of wind blow by, the windows all slam open, all lights blow out. Unable to adjust to the darkness too quick, Zhuliu ran towards Wen Chao while Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng stood side by side.

Before Jiang Cheng could even light up the candles, a hand with sharp long fingernails grasps at his leg. No way that it could be Wang Lingjiao, her body is still hanging on the ro-

THE BODY IS GONE! HER CORPSE ISN'T HANGING ANYMORE!

Jiang cheng quickly tried to slice her hand away and the corpse body quickly fled to the ceiling corner before he could cut her.

All the windows closed up again and the candles were re-lit.

A new figure was standing in the room. Clearly there were 5 people, including the corpse, but now, there are six people.......

After re-adjusting to the light again, Lan Wangji's breath hitched up and his grip on his sword tightened. There stood the man that makes him feel all sorts of emotions, anger, annoyance, joy, happiness, and...love.

"Lan Zhan! Did you like my entrance just now?" Wei Ying smiled gleefully at him, his two rabbit-like buck teeth sticking out.

Believing it to be his imagination, Lan Zhan blinked once....still there......blinked twice.....still here.......blinked thrice....he's still here....he's alive.....

Unlike the silent Lan Gong-zi, Jiang Cheng was showing excitement and relief, without a sound, he walked up to his brother, hugging him tight like he thought he could never hug him again.

"You idiot! Where have you been!?" Jiang cheng slapped the side of Wei Ying's arm, impatiently waiting for an answer.

Looking down at the two Wen dogs on the floor, one crouching to protect the other, Wei Ying glared down at both of them.

"Why don't you ask them?" Wei Ying shook his head towards the two and smirked at their slow increase of fear.

With the black flute in his right hand, he brings it to his mouth. Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng can clearly see Wei Ying blowing into the flute, but there seems to be...no sound? How can that be?

After a while, there seemed to be nothing happening. Unaware to them, Wei Ying was summoning a female demon, red as fresh roses, nails as sharp as a sword, revenge strong in the presence.

Slowly, hands creep towards Wen Chao, ever so silently. Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng stood still and watched as a female demon out of nowhere, bore her nails like claws, ready to attack Wen Chao at any minute.

All but one man, hesitant and unwilling, burdened by the decision of protecting his savior's son or letting his old lover kill him. Yes, you didn't read it wrong, that red female demon was once Wen Zhuliu's lover. Before the chaos of this mess, Wen Zhuliu saved this demon from a cultivator who was ready to vanquish her, and from there, they fell in love. Years later, after some sort of incident, Zhuliu was saved by Wen Ruohan and was forced to leave his love for his duty, till this day, he never understood if that was the right decision.

"Wen Zhuliu! I finally found you! You dare leave me after everything we've been through! I will get my revenge today once and for all and there is no stopping me!" the female demon screamed.

"Zhuliu! Protect me!!!!" Wen Chao was trying to crawl away yet the fear refused to be even a mere centimeter away from Zhuliu.

Sparing no more time on talking, the female demon began her attack on Zhuliu. Dodging and attacking, the female demon slowly became more and more frustrated, all while Wei Ying was consistently playing his flute, not rushed but gracefully.

Seeing that the demon was gradually injuring Zhuliu, soon it was clear that Zhuliu was weakened heavily.

In a quick brief moment, Zhuliu aimed for the demon but changed to Wei Ying who was unguarded and open to attack.

Before the Core-Melting hand could hit Wei Ying, Bichen cut through, slicing through his palm all while Zidian's whip wrapped around his neck. Lan Zhan sheathed Bichen and Jiang Cheng pulled his ZIdian, pulling Zhuliu up into a hanging position.

Moments passed by and the fatal last breath was heard: The Core-Melting Hand has been killed. Wen Chao is now powerless and weak.

Having finally finished this fight, Wei Ying puts his flute away and the female demon rests away, satisfied for completing the deal with that cultivator.

Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng walk up to Wei Ying, many unanswered questions and the night has just started. But before they could talk, Yunmeng Jiang Sect has some unfinished business to handle.

Small creaks from the floorboard, two brothers crept closer and closer to the Gollum-looking ass thing on the floor, hovered and squatting in the corner of the room.

"Lan Zhan, turn away for a moment. This isn't Gusu Lan's business to interfere with." Wei Ying didn't take his eyes off Wen Chao, no more waiting and no more holding back, tonight, Uncle Jiang and Madame Jiang will finally rest in peace.

Lan Zhan couldn't do anything but listen to Wei Ying's words. He's right. He wasn't there to protect him when the Wens attacked Lotus Pier and he wasn't there to save him when Wei Ying was thrown down the mountain. The justice in him would prevent unlawful and biased judgment of punishments to people, but instead, Lan Zhan bit his own tongue and silently listened as the sound of the crackling lightning of Zidian and the vicious music of Wei Ying's flute attack the man who caused them all this suffering.

Feeling the satisfaction in the air, Lan Zhan finally turned back, looking over at the two men. Staring at the floor where Wen Chao was crawling just earlier, lay nothing left, not even ashes.

Lotus Flowers grow through mud, struggling through many obstacles, dark and unclear, but no matter what, they won't stop moving forward until they've bloomed on the surface. 

Hello my readers! Thank you so much for patiently waiting for an update! Exams were annoying but now the holidays are here! I had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you guys did too! Sadly, this cold weather hasn't been good to me and I caught bad cold. Promising a chapter, I willed myself and edited a chapter before I go to bed. Next chapter is gonna be a goooood one :) 

See you at the next update!