Lan Zhan's Regret

The meeting in Qinghe Nie went by so slow and aggravating. The dark mood settled in at the announcement of the death of Wei Wuxian.

"He was a respectable heroic man who could never stand injustice. May his soul rest in peace." Qinghe Nie sect, Nie MingJue, raised his glass of alcohol, the rest of the leaders and cultivators following along to raise their glass.

Lan Zhan had rejected the idea of raising his glass, not believing that he had died, but he still wants to respect Wei Ying.

"This war will be for him and the many others who have fought till their death." Nie Mingjue said.

Jiang cheng gripped his cup, slight cracks beginning to show.

"Wen Chao! You just wait! I will make sure that I will return to you ten folds of what you gave me!" Jiang cheng thought, waiting for that day to come.

After a few moments of silence, Nie Mingjue broke the silence by confirming the mission plan that will occur in the next few days. LanLingJin sect will take all the innocent people over to LanLing, GusuLan sect and YunMeng Jiang sect will go over to Yiling and take over the Wen sect's branch. QingheNie sect will keep the defense on the border while sending over a group to build a hideout in Qishan.

Bidding the leaders goodbye, his brother Xichen goodbye, Lan Zhan left the meeting hall to rest back in his room. Upon arriving in his room, he walks over to his bedside, where Suiban rests. Unable to unsheathe the sword, he hoped he could use the sword's spirit to see if he could find his master, but to no avail.

Wei Ying, please come back. I know you're still out there. I'm sorry for never looking at you, but I swear I will forever look at you. I bought your favorite, Emperor's Smile, I have them in the Jingshi, I'll buy them all for you, but please,......come back. 

Tears slowly dripped, one by one, the silent cries quieter than the soul Lan Zhan tries to call out with Inquiry.  

我后悔,魏婴,你在哪里?  回来我的身边。我会等你。

wo hou hui, Wei Ying, ni zai na li? hui lai wo de shen bian. wo hui deng ni.

I have regrets, Wei Ying, where are you? Come back to my side, I will wait for you. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi guys!!! Thank you for the support I have been seeing! This is my first fanfic of MDZS and I've always wanted to see where my writing would take me. I'm really glad you guys are enjoying it and I enjoy writing them too! That's all for now and I'll see you guys soon!