Into town

Your POV:

"Alright max," I begun when we started driving. "We have about an hour before campers mostly Nikki start eating the tables in the mess hall. So let's see how much we can get done in that hour. Sound good? We can do something you want if you'd like when we're done getting the groceries."I ask.

"Why are you doing this?" Max asked suspicious.

"Well,because I wanna piss you off and make you stuck with me." I said.

"Really." He asked,

"No not really. You looked bored. And as to what I've seen,you tend to have the tendency to make thing interesting so here we are.," I said still driving.

"Uh huh." He nodded obviously not believing me.

"Mhm." I responded.

I took a turn which caught Maxes attention.
"Hey, the stores over there." Max said with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Yep, I know." I responded.

"So where are we going?" He asked still at the edge of his seat.

"You'll see." I said.

"Nice, I'm gonna be murdered by a psychotic 23 year old female with to much time on their hands." He said sighing back into his seat,

I laughed at his comment.
"I won't kill you," i started when the car came to a close, "but I'm sure you'll die of cuteness with these."

"What the fuck are you-" max looked out the window, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" He leaned over to the window putting his face on it with a giant grin on his face.

I stepped out the car, "so are ya gonna just stare or are you gonna come in?"

Max basically kicked the door down and screamed, "FUCK YEA I AM!"

Max skipped, yes. Skipped into the café.
The puppy café.

Max was grinning ear to ear with stars in his eyes. I kinda wanted to take a picture and send it to Gwen.
"A little birdy told me you love dogs. Guess they were right." I laughed.

"Don't get used to it." Max said trying to hide how happy he was.

The child snuggled on all the puppy's in absolute heaven.
The waiter took us to our seats as max had all puppy's sounded by him.
"This is the best day ever!" He yelled petting every puppy he could.

I laughed at the 10 year olds adorable-ness, "told ya you'd like it."

Max completely ignored me when a black and white husky puppy sat in his lap.
No joke- the kids eyes became so big and sparkly I thought we were in an anime or something.

He looked up at me and then at the dog, "I have been chosen." He said very matter-affactly
"I'm gonna call you......." he thought for a moment, "Loki" He said in awe, "you like Loki?" He asked the puppy as it licked his face in response.

"I'm glad your enjoying this, but we need to head out soon so we can make it in time to get the food back to the camp." I said.

Max looked at me and then at the dog he named Loki then back at me,
"Can I keep him?"

"What?"

"Can I keep him." He asked again.

"What no! It's not for sale max."

"Please! I'm throwing my pride out the window here. Y/n please!" The boy started pleading and then.
"Oh no... no nu uh." I looked away,
Remember how I said his eyes we're big and sparkly from looking at the puppy's?
Yea. I think he knew that as much as I did.