Mom..

Your POV:

"The police are on their way," Gwen told me and david and also now Nikki and Neil.

"Uh what's the dealo with them?" She asked pointing over to niki and Neil asking what we were gonna do abt the children.

I took a break knowing she was about to be mad, "well, we decided that knowing them they would most likely end up trying to find max o their own so... were letting them help us look for him if we can't find him soon."

Me and david both prepared for impact.
.
.
.

"Oh, yea okay that makes sense."

"What?"

"Wait so no yelling no being upset?" David asked,

She rubbed her temples, "david max was kidnapped. And if his friends wanna help look for him I'm not gonna argue, I'm too stressed out and mentally drained to anyway." She said sitting at one of the tables.

Me and david gave each other a sympathetic look.I walked over to Gwen and placed a hand on her back, "how about you stay here while we're looking, so one was to watch the campers and you can relax."

She nodded and rested her head on her arm. She didn't have much to worry about with the campers. All of them were scared and tired so trying to start anything's wasn't going to be an issue.

I thought of the note, I was the only one who knew who these people are. Or might know.
I've never kidnapped anyone's kid. Or abandoned anyone. Who could it be? Why would some go to these lengths.
Nothing was adding up. To many whys and not many knows.

I took the nite out of my pocket. Who has this handwriting.?

Someone who's strong based. Temper.
The lettering was even and strong. All the letters were in capitals.
Someone trying to get a point across.

Who did I know that was like that. Someone I have bad relationship ship with..

Wait... no it couldn't-

"Love, the police are here. They need us to ask questions." David said nursing my shoulder.
I snapped out my daze.
"Right."

There were 3 police officers, one a tall big woman with a slicked back pony tail and sunglasses.
One a buff brown skinned man and another one with the classic sherif mustache with a dad bod.

"Hello officers, thank you so much for comming." David said shaking their hands.

The nodded and turned to us, "way we ask so,e questions about what happened," the dad bod asked.
We nodded.
"Where were you guys when the kidnapping happened?" The woman asked.
"I was in our cabin and those two were down at the lake picking up after an activity." Gwen said.

Yea... an activity.

They nodded.
"When did you notice he was gone?" She asked.

"I went to go down to make sure everyone was in their tents when I got to maxes he was gone." Gwen responded.

"What does the boy look like?" The buff guy asked,

"He's about this tall," I put by hand by my waist, "he always wears a dark blue hoodie Jean shorts and red tennis shoes. He has brown skin with black fluffy hair and blue eyes."

The woman noted it down, "do you think they have any motives any leads?" She asked.

"No leads but they have a personal grudge against me," I said giving her the note, "they say I kidnapped their son and abandoned them..? I don't know who it is in the slightest, and I don't recognize the hand writing."