Truth

(Ayo! two parts in one day boi! Okay tonically it's 2 am so I tonically didn't but I haven't slept yet so for me I did.)

David's pov:

*beep beep beep! Beep beep beep! Beep beep beep!*
I looked over to my phone,
It's too early even for me... there's no way I set an..

*large motion at tents detected*

My heart raced, I jumped out of bed grabbed a huge stick that was next to our tent and peeked out side.

I looked around to see everything was normal, nothing was destroyed no one was there.
I sighed. Maybe caught a raccoon or something. I was bout to go back inside and apologize to y/n if I woke her up when I heard a mans voice.

"Yea.."

"No I'm here."

"Yea I'll get the kid."

The man appeared out of the woods. The same place me and the campers saw someone.

So I wasn't crazy.

I gripped onto the stick.

"Yea no I'll get the kid and I'll be out."

Kid.

He wants.

To take.

A camper.

He apoched max, Neil, and Nikki's tent. He flipped his phone off and put it in his pocket, he begun to open the flaps.

*BAM*

The man fell over on his back with me standing behind him, the large stick gripped in my hands that just bashed the mans head.

I breathed heavily.

Did I really just do that.

I put my weight into my foot and stepped on him to make sure he wouldn't move. Not after that bash to the skull at least.

"I need help!" I shouted. "CAMPERS WAKE UP!" I yelled.

First one out was y/n who ran out her tent. She looked terrified and held her heart and took a breath when she saw me, but then held her breath when she saw the man.

"Oh my god..."

"Go grab your phone and call the police!" I ordered to which she obeyed.

Max and other campers came out their tents.

"Whoa." Max gasped.

"Morning," I tired to laugh still standing on the man with the stick in hand ready to swing again.

"Nope nope nope. I have not had enough coffee for this shit!" Neil groaned as he went back onto his tent.

"Is he dead??? Do we have to hurry him or can we light him up in a boat!!" Nikki asked.

"What is it with you and Viking style deaths? And no he's not. I don't think so at least."

"I just called the police the'll be here any minute!" Y/n called.

I sighed, "thank goodness."

The man started laughing. I fought the edge to strike him again.

What the...

"Y/n l/n.." He menacingly spoke. I tuned to y/n who was just as confused as I am.

"I see you got our note."