Councilers tent!

Your POV:

I looked out at the campers once we exited where the computers were.

What's too far..

I shook the idea out of my head trying not to remember the note.

I need to wait. If I went to the police now, even if I reported it, they wouldn't scan for finger prints has has to be dire. Plus telling them won't do any good. It'll just scare them.

I looked around and saw david trying to teach one of the campers to play guitar. I smiled. He looked so happy. So innocent. Seeing Him and being around him is like a ray of sunshine when it comes through the window and heats up the perfect spot. You go over to it and before you know without realizing it your a puddle on the floor soaking up it's warmth. Yea. That's what david is, A ray of sunshine.

I observed the campers, Gwen was feeling... under the weather but meh.. I can handle it.
I saw max sitting on the dock. I walked over to the kids with black fluffy hair and sat next to him.

"What's up?" I asked.

He shrugged, "just thinking."

"Oh? About?" I asked.

He sighed, "as much as I hate this camp, I still wonder why someone would destroy our tents. I mean, what were they trying to accomplish?" He asked.

"Trying to make themselves seen." I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"Must be someone really mean!" I corrected.

"Meh, I mean I know I'm personally fucked up but why do it to a camp? It just doesn't make sense. What's the motive?"

"Maybe there's someone here... that has people who don't like them."

"Meh, you'd think mr cambell but the fbi wouldn't destroy tents as a corce of action." He stated.

"Heh, yea.."

Y/n just tell him. Tell him about it. Just tell the truth.

I opened my mouth but words wouldn't come out, "so the dock isn't so cheesy after all Huh?" I asked.

"I guess not."

"GAHHHHH!" I stood up. That was david.

"Uh oh what happened to your boyfriend?" Max teased.

"I'm not sure, let's go see." I said taking his hand.

"Wait, you didn't just deny it and become a cheesey mess like you always do." Max said concerned as we ran towards the scream.

"Well..."

When we got there we saw david with all the campers besides max in front. As if he was protecting them.

"What's going on??" I asked, letting go of maxes hand and running over to my scared boyfriend.

"There's something in there.."

"What?" I looked over to where was pointing. It was a dark spot in the woods. I looked at all the campers as they nodded there heads.

"Are you sure it's not a bunny or something?" I asked Walking towards it.

"No! You don't have any protection charms!" Neris called.

I looked around pulling out my phone and turning the flash light on. I looked in trees in bushes before seeing it.

I sighed. "Guys. It a deer." I said shinning the light on it.

"Oh." David said lowering his hands form the kids.