Of course

Your POV:

.

.
.
What..

David and Gwen were...

Mabye it's..

David's head was turned towards the door, and Gwen's head was titled a bit. David was holding onto Gwen's hands which were on his face...

Are they... kissing...

Tears build it up inside my eyes.

That's why they wanted everyone to be asleep.

God... I am so damn fucking stupid.

I slowly backed away from the door,before turning around and running. I didn't know where but somewhere else.

I ran to the dock. It was the first place I could think of.

I sat at the edge of the dock.

"Oh I was just over thinking." I mocked myself.

"I'm so fucking stupid."

I though of our dates, sitting here in the dock with david my first night here. Singing songs in the car with him. Him comforting me after that guy attacked us. All of it was fucking fake.
Why.

My tears flooded down my face,why.

I whiped my tears Wich wouldn't stop flowing.

I was so angry and confused.

"Why.."

"Goodness! You had me worried."

Fuck.

"Why aren't you with the campers?" David asked.

I was so angry. Not just at him but everything else.

I sat on the dock not looking at him.

"I should be with the campers? Really?" I Coldy spoke.

"What? Y/n is everything alright." He asked trying to rest his hand on my shoulder. I stood up and swatted it way.

"Goodnight david." I walked away not wanting to say anything else. He was still sorta my boss. I didn't need the money but I loved this job and didn't want to loose it.

I slept in the mess hall with the campers waking up in the morning. I tried to be nice to everyone even after last night. I helped them fold blankets and pillows, put the tv away and such. David walked in and made eye contact with me. I coldly looked away and headed across the room.
I didn't wanna talk to him. I just saw .. that. I didn't want to say anything rude so ignoring him was all I could really do.

All day whenever david would try to talk to me I would walk away or pretend another camper called me.

It hurt but what hurt more was seeing him kiss Gwen.

David's POV:

// the mess hall that night after y/n fell asleep//

I walked out the mess hall, I tried to not wake y/n. But I needed to talk to Gwen. She said she would help me if I talked once everyone was asleep so no one would hear.